49

" touch me", I moaned in his ear.I felt his hands run down my body.I felt so fucking horny right now."Harder" I moaned out . Suddenly the person stopped, I whined why would they stop. "

I felt them kiss me, " on your knees, " they commanded, I smirked finally I was getting what I want. "Ahhhh "I screamed as I felt a harsh slap on my ass ."who do you belong to" they said the squeezed my neck." you "I choked out , suddenly I was pushed face first in the pillow, I moaned as they fucked me from behind "faster "I begged as I moaned in the pillow.

They gripped my neck as they're trust became harder."stop "I moaned, "your going to take this fucking cock like a good girl aren't you " they said squeezing my neck . They were wild as they turned me around, my legs on their shoulders. I screamed, "fuck" as I came. I was so tired yet so aroused. Who was this person. " wake up."they said "what" I said confused," wake up "they screamed.

I got up with a start when I looked around ,xav was dressed in a suit and he looked really mad . "Who the fuck is harry." He said,"what "I said."who the fuck is harry and why is he texting you." I....I "I stuttered, my mind was still messed up from the dream, I couldn't think of a good lie at the moment ."you belong to me "he said grabbing me by the neck, "babygirl. You are mine forever" he said kissing me hard.

"Get dressed you're coming with me." He said pulling away. "where" I said stretching "We are visiting a friend of mine." He said scrolling through his phone."so,this is business." I said,"You are a mafia queen you need to start acting like it" he said looking up at me from his phone.

"fuck you." I said."you already did" he said smirking. " asshole" I said as I headed to the bathroom .you know what fuck him I quickly hopped in the shower I had a plan in my mind I knew it would get me in trouble.I did my makeup and hair then I put on my favorite black shorts dress .Damm I looked hot ,I slipped into my black heels and grabbed my purse I was finally ready.

"I'm ready," I said as I came out the bathroom. ."fuck ,you look so fucking hot and your all mine." He said,his hand slipped under my dress. His fingers entered me , "xavier" I moaned as he fucked me with his finger,I grabbed on to his shoulders,I felt like I would
fall ,to the ground my knees shook as I tried to keep myself from falling. " your body belongs to me, this pussy belongs to me" he said .I moaned as he curled his fingers, "xavier ,faster" I moaned, he added another finger.I felt like I was on a cloud and xavier's was pushing me over the edge ,what the fuck was I saying . suddenly I felt the pressure building up, I knew I was about to cum."nooo" I screamed as xav removed his fingers.

"What the fuck" I said,glaring at him l " you don't get to cum yet babygirl you've been a very bad girl haven't you and bad girls like you don't deserve rewards no your going to sit through this meeting soaking thinking of my cock burried deap in your walls. Xavier said in my hears huskily. "you're an asshole" I moaned out ."you love it "he said smacking my ass and laughing. Maybe I did love it,he was toxic ,a poison, a drug.I knew he was bad and I allow myself to give in over and over again.

" lets go babygirl, " he said pulling me along.We made it outside ,a guy was waiting for us with the limousine ."good evening mr and Mrs. Salvatore. " the driver said ,"Good evening. " I said, xav just went in the car."you could have answered, " he just looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I scoffed, he is such an asshole. " Listen babygirl, I want you to take this if anything happens you shoot don't hesitate, stay by my side."he said handing me a gun. " "do you remember how to shoot."he said.I thought back to when I first killed someone, how long was that ,how much I've changed since then.I wasn't that girl anymore nor will I ever be.

" I remember everything." I whispered. "Good "he said.
We finally stopped, xav opened the door for me I stepped out. Wow I said as I stared at the house I meant the mansion. Xav took my hand and me led towards it.It looked really nice.