25

" ugghh " I groaned, what the hell happened. I opened my eyes, my head hurt so much . It felt as if I got  run over by a truck over and over again. " shit " I cursed as I remembered what happened.  I got up so fast , why the hell did I do that I thought as I felt my head  pounding . I looked around,  dammit I got kidnapped again. I was in Xavier's room on his bed .I slowly got off the bed and headed into the bathroom.  I looked into the mirror, I looked terrible my hair was a mess,  my clothes were dirty and I had dirt on my face. I decided to take a shower maybe that would help me clear my head and probably help this headache I needed to have a clear head if I was going to get the hell out of here.

After I took a long shower I felt a little better  my head still hurt but it isn't had bad as before. " dammit " I cursed I didn't have any towel
"Baby girl " Xav said. "Can you pass me a towel"  I  said from inside the shower. I'm such a idiot some times.
"Here." Xav said . "I can't reach it can you come a little closer here. " I said ." No you come for it , it's not like I haven't seen everything. "
"you jerk" I cursed. I stepped out of the shower covering myself with my hands . "Not so fast"  xav said as I was about to  take the towel from him , I gasped .he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me angrily I had a feeling this wasn't going to end well  for me.

" you are in so much trouble baby girl." He said as he squeezed my ass. " ahh " I gasped.
" why " he said as he said staring at me. " I. .." I stuttered I was too nervous to speak. " you know what shut the fuck up,  it doesn't even matter to me anymore. " He said as he gripped my hand and pulled me to  the bedroom.  He pushed me on the bed . I quickly sat up going to the head of the bed. He crawled on the bed stalking me as a predator would it's prey . I pushed  myself away from him as he got closer.

He grabbed my hands, in his I struggled to free myself. I didn't know where he got a rope, but suddenly he was tying my hands together.  I squirmed , stop moving he whispered in my ear tracing his hands along my sides I shivered , suddenly he got off the bed and started undressing . I am pretty sure I resembled  a fish staring at him Wide eyed and with my mouth open. I licked my lips. He looked so delicious,  I would like to run my tongue down his abs. " you see something you like baby girl. " Xav said smirking. " No " I replied as I blushed and looked away . " don't be shy it's nothing you haven't seen before. " he said . " what are you going to do. " I said nervously. He looked at me and smiled ignoring my question.

He crawled on the bed , I look at him in anticipation. " ahhh " I screamed as he grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him. I was laying across his waist as he squeezed my ass. " what the fuck." I said."   I am going to spank you and your going to count . He said rubbing my ass. " hell no." I said trying to get up. What did he think this was fifty shades of grey.  " oww " I said a  felt him  smack me . " you don't want to disobey me baby girl , now you either count or I will extend your punishment. " He said

"20 " I said as tears ran down my face . I am positive my ass was red .he wasn't even trying to be gentle . " that asshole " I thought.
" do you see what happens when you disobey me baby girl, this could of gone way worse.
, next time you try to escape think of what I said cause if you try some bullshit stunt like this again  I will kill you and everyone you know and love ." He said as he rubbed my ass. " . " I hate you " I  said." I hate you too darling. " he replied smiling.

I sat up off his lap and got up off the bed. " Where are you going. " He said "away from you" I spat as I headed to the door . I felt someone grab me by the neck and  pushed me on the door . " Listen to me baby girl you are never going to leave me you are mine and as long   as I am alive you will stay by my side .He said squeezing my neck. " I hate you " I screamed as I sobbed. " hate me all you want princess, I don't fucking care, you belong to me, your body, your soul, your breath. " He said tightening his hold on my neck. " fuck you " I choked out. He sealed my lips with his own. I hated him so much, I wanted to kill him so fucking bad yet I still loved him, he made me like this and he will bear the consequences .I laughed in my head as I imagined killing him he is and will always be my one and only poison.
That night after we had angry sex I lied down in bed staring at the ceiling,  where did I go wrong. I closed my eyes and dreamt of happier times, before all of this mess happened.

The next day
" tomorrow we are flying to Europe for my sisters wedding, you will go and you will behave.  " xav said as I came downstairs. I had woken up  alone in bed, took a shower and headed downstairs. " I didn't know you had a sister. " I said taking up a apple ."
That because I didn't tell you that I had a sister,  her name is Olivia ."he said." wait what am I going to wear. " I asked taking a bite of the apple ." A dress is in the closet for you . " he said drinking his coffee. " ok" I said eating the apple." I am going to work , I will send someone to watch you." He said getting up. " I don't need a babysitter. " I said.
" don't argue with me sweetheart. " He said kissing me on the cheek as he passed me.