38

" what." I said as I caught xav staring at me. " nothing " we were currently  driving in the car. We were in Hawaii. I was shocked when xav finally told me.
I looked out the window, we finally reached our destination it was a hotel.

" Thank you " I  said as xav opened the door for me. As we entered the hotel a man  came and took our bags. Xav grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. " shouldn't we check in " I whispered. " I own the place baby girl. " He replied. " oh " I said of course he did, he is a billionaire .

" wow" the room looked beautiful. It was the presidential suite.
" you should get ready for our date. " Xav said kissing me.
" ok I replied deepening the kiss. " I have to get ready. " I said stepping away from xav. " Mmmmmm " Xav said slapping my ass as I made my way to the bathroom.

" close your eyes

" close your eyes. " Xav said as he led me out the limousine, he did tell me here we were going.
" open " he commanded.
" omg" , I said, I wasn't prepared for what I saw .I've never seen something so beautiful

" Shall we " he said offering me his hand,  together we boarded the Yatch

" Shall we " he said offering me his hand,  together we boarded the Yatch .
I took his hand , it was the first time I had been  to Hawaii,  and the first time I had been on a  Yatch ."this way ." Xav said leading me towards a table .
" may I take your orders" a man said as we sat down  , I looked at the menue and ordered something. I wasn't exactly sure what it as but I wanted to try it. Xav then ordered after me.

" I want to tell you something baby girl. " Xav said.As I finished eating the delicious food.
" I have a brother. " Xav said. " I know "I replied laughing as I drank some wine.
" No not zander, I have another brother, he is my older brother . We don't have the same mother. I didn't know about him until today when my father told me. My brother is the official heir for the gang but my father was too much of a coward to actually acknowledge him . He wants revenge, he is the leader of one of our rival gangs.
We are going to war, baby girl, and I know I'm  being jerk for doing this but you have to understand I need you to be safe .I would like for you to stay with my sister until all of this is sorted out."He said, staring at me.

" what the fuck do you mean stay with your sister,   there is nowhere in hell I'm staying with your sister while you go off to war, can't you talk to your brother try to make him see that ___" I said," this isn't a fairytale, Victoria, he wants the gang and I will be dammed if I sit back and let him take it."Xav shouted interrupting me . I got up and walked away." Where the hell are you going " Xav said getting up and following me ." away from you  asshole " I shouted , I didn't know where I was going but I had to get away from him. How could he do this to me , I thought everything was going to be fine I thought I was finally going to have some peace in my life, and he had to rip that away from me. I  wiped the tears as they fell. "Victoria " I heard Xavier call.I started to walk faster I wanted get   as far away from him as possible. Which wasn't that far considering we were on a Yatch , surrounded by water.

" let me go ."I said as I felt xav pull me to his chest.I struggled against his hold " it's going to be ok " Xav said as he stroked my hair."it's not going to be ok.I sobbed, I cried in his arms as he held me close. Was this my faith, my destiny. "do you want to go back to the hotel ." Xav whispered. I nodded my head. " give me a minute." Xav said easing me out of his arms and walking away.
I wiped my tears, I had to brave.

I don't really remember the ride back to the hotel, I felt numb all over.
"Baby girl are you alright " Xav asked."don't you dear say anything to me, how can you do this to me .I.... can't lose you."I shouted."you won't lose me , I promise. " he said."you can't promise that , you know what fuck you xav ,fuck you and your gang, its obvious its more important to you than me.I hate you so much. You selfish bastard, I hate you. " I screamed as tears  clouded my vision. I stumbled towards the bathroom.

I locked the door. I closed my eyes, I willed the tears away. I wish I could be like him and not give a fuck,  I wish  I could put theses feelings aside. I washed my face , I was done crying,  I had enough. It seemed all I did in this relationship was cry , I made up my mind I was leaving him. He can go off to war and die ,I don't give a fuck. I wasn't going to sit down, constantly worrying of his alive or not.
I exited the bathroom,  I didn't see xav , I was glad for that. I collapsed on the bed, I felt exhausted. I don't know what will happen and frankly I didn't care.
Xav seems to have made up his mind on what he is doing,  I couldn't change that. I could change how this ends for me , I had to focus on me from now on. I closed my eyes,  as I dreamt of happier times,  it seemed that those days we over for me.

vote , comment and share
Please note I don't own any of the pictures in this book
Enjoy. .. . . . . . . . .

My one and only poison