18

As we entered the building I realized, that there was a lot of people here. I also realized we were the center of attention. I tightened my hold on xavier's arm I felt nervous . I looked around at the faces staring at us, some were of envy , some were curious . I heard whispers as xav led me through the crowd of people. " Antwone "Xav said as we stopped in front of a old man. " I'll like you to meet my wife Victoria Salvatore .", "Victoria this is my father's bestfriend Antwone Simpson ." Xav said introducing us. " it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Simpson " I said shaking his hand. " please call me Antwone ,
I am sorry I couldn't come to the wedding I was quite busy with work. " he said. " it's alright " I replied smiling.

" ahh" I sighed as I sipped my champagne . I watched Xavier as he talked to one of his gang members. He wanted me to stay beside him but I convinced him into letting me get a drink by the bar. I was feeling really bored as I sat on the stool in front of the bar.
" What's a pretty little thing like you doing here by yourself ."I heard someone say from beside me. " I'm not alone "I said spinning around to face them. Turning around I was met some dark eyes that stared at me , a man with broad shoulders and messy dark hair. He had on a black and white suit that fit  his body perfectly.

" and who might you be "I said smiling

" and who might you be "I said smiling. " Zander pierce "he said kissing my hand ."Victoria "I replied not bothering to say my last name. . " would you like to dance Victoria" he said ."sure "I replied placing my hand in his. He led me to the middle of the dance floor. " so what are you doing here little one . " He said twirling me around the dance floor. " she is with me "I  heard xav say angrily. Looking at him I gasped ,he had a gun in his hand pointing it at zander. I let go of Zander taking a step back. "I suggest you stay away from my wife zander or I'll put a bullet in your head." Xav said grabbing my hand and pulling ,me away.

"I .."I said trying to find the right words . I knew he was upset and I didn't want to anger him any  further. "Shut the fuck up . What did I say to you , do you have any idea who you were talking to "he said as we entered the car. He speed off so fast driving , we zoomed past cars. I gripped my seat as my hands shook. "You were talking to the leader of my enemy gang the candor gang .I specifically told you not to talk to anyone."He said.

"I didn't know."I said nervously."Don't worry when we reach home you will receieve your punishment."He said as he drove faster."Can you slow down."I said,what the hell did he mean don't worry,does he think I like getting my ass smacked ,ok maybe I did just a little but he was still a sick bastard who I hated.

I said a silent prayer as we reached home safely . I got out of the car , looking around. " bastard " I whispered as I saw Xavier storm off angrily to the house . I took of my shoes and headed to the bedroom. I quickly got into the bathroom to take a shower.

. " Ahh " I gasped as I came out the bathroom and saw Xavier on the bed. " Come here "he said lowly. I took my time and walked over to the bed. I gasped in surprise as he pulled me down over his lap." why did you disobey me "he said lifting the towel up exposing my bare ass" I didn't " I said nervously,I squirmed in need as he smoothed his hand over my ass.

" oh but you did "he said right before he landed a harsh slap on my bum."fuck."I said as the pain and the pleasure when straight to my core.Why was I enjoying this,why was I so wet.

"you flirted with him , danced with him when you know you are mine. "he said as he massaged my ass. "ahh " I screamed as I felt him smacked me again.I wiggled and squirmed trying to escape as he held me down.

" you are mine baby girl " he said rubbing my ass. He lifted me off his lap and placed me on the bed."I want to see you,show me."he said as he touched the towel gently pulling in off me.
I sat there feeling nervous as he looked at me,my body wasn't perfect I didn't have the flattest stomach and my tits were of average size.

I worried about how I looked compared to the models and perfect barbies he dated.I wrapped my hands around myself feeling self conscious,"you look so fucking beautiful right now don't you dare hide fro me babygirl."he said huskily removing my hands.

"I want to taste you,to fuck your pretty body until it knows me,I want to take you over and over until the only thing you can do is scream my name.will you let me,babygirl."he whispered huskily, kissing down my neck.

"Yes,take me."I said as my body shivered in need.I pulling him to me kissing him as I tried to show him how much I needed him in that moment .I felt possessed as we kissed aggressively,I ran my hands down his chest pulling his shirt over his head,shivering as he squeezed my breast.

I moaned as he pinched as my nipple,"you make me so hard babygirl."he said as he took my nipple in his mouth sucking,twirling and occasionally bitting it.I moaned pulling his hair as he switched to the next nipple,"xavier." I moaned as he kissed slowly down my stomach."I'm going to fuck with my tongue untill you come screaming on it,then I'm going to fuck with my cock."he whispering in my ear.

I moaned I was so fucking soaked and ready for him and he barely touched me yet,"sit on my face."he demanded as he touched my cheek."what."I said nervously."I want to fuck your wet dripping cunt with tongue,now sit on my face and don't let me say it again."he said slapping my ass.

I looked at him nervously,how should I sit.I gently hovered above him wondering what to do next,"ahh."I said surprised as he pulled me down on his face latching on my clit. I moaned as I gripped the headboard,fuck,don't stop."I said as I grinded on his face no longer the shy girl I was a few minutes ago.

He swirled and twirled his tongue fucking me so good I saw stars.I came with a shout as he found my gspot.I was lost in the euphoric feeling he was giving me.I felt so sensitive as he continued to suck on my clit,"nooo."I moaned as I tried to get away from him.
"One more." he said as he added a finger,I screamed as the sensations became too much and I came once more.He gently rolled us over as he hovered over me,"you look so fucking good right now you taste even better.I can't wait to sink into your tight cunt and finally fuck that little pussy."he said kissing and bitting my neck.

He eased off me getting off the bed,I bit my lip as he took of his pants then his boxers.I stared in shock as I looked as his long thick veiny hard cock.He looked too big was he going to even fit,"don't worry it will fit."he said he ran his hands down his cock.
He took out a condom from the dresser and put it on,I watched him hypnotized by him."Don't worry I'll try to be gentle."he said as spread my legs."I trust you."I said as I hugged him to me as he slowly entered me.

"it's okay."he said as I winced from the pain.he stopped moving giving me time to adjust to his size,I moaned as the pain lessened and the pleasure erupted."start moving."I moaned as I eased of the mattress pushing further into me.He started moving slowly probably making sure I wasn't hurting,I started to move my hips,"faster." I said as the pressure build.

I screamed as he pounded into me hitting my gspot over and over.he grabbed my neck squeezing lightly,"Fuck babygirl."he groaned kissing me passionately as he fucked me harder."xavier."I screamed as I came." He flipped me over fucking me vigorously from behind."fuck."I moaned as my face pressed into the mattress as I arched my back taking him deeper.

Tears left my eyes as the sensations became too much ,his trust became sloppier ,faster and I knew he was close."need you to come again."he said as he fucked me so good I saw stars."fuck."I said as I came,"babygirl."he shouted as he came as I milked his cock.

We both rode through our highs,he rolled off me taking off the condom and throwing it in in bin."you were amazing,lets get you cleaned up."he said as he carried me to the bathroom.I was exhausted and I felt sore but I was happy.

I must of falling asleep cause when I woke up , I was in his shirt laying on his chest . I stared at his face he looked so peaceful. I traced his face then I traced his abs .I studied his tattoos, running my fingers over them. I looked up and was met with the familiar blue eyes . " good morning " I said as I smiled at him. " good morning " he said sealing my lips with a kiss.

comment ,vote and share

I updated the old version so it's completely different from before more hot and spicy 🥵 so your welcome.
Enjoy