22

The next day I woke up Xavier was already gone. That asshole left without saying good bye. Oh well I have a lot of time to plot my escape ,seeing as though neither Cris nor Mia would help I had to be really smart. I had to think this through really carefully maybe I could tell Cris that I wanted some lady products, no that wouldn't work knowing him he would send someone to get it. He already knew about me trying to escape, I needed a plan I just couldn't seem to think of one, I decided to take a shower maybe that would help clear my mind.

The shower helped me clear my mind . I headed downstairs to get something to eat. I was surprised to see two boys and a girl sitting at the table all dressed in black They turned around as they heard me." Hi" I said shyly. " hello " they replied. " My name is Victoria ." I said stretching my hand out for them to shake. They all stared at my hand as if it was something foreign, my hand was left hanging in the air I started to feel awkward, maybe I should go back to my room . " My name is justin " one of the boys said shaking my hand,
He wasn't so bad looking , he had blonde hair with a 6 pack abs. He had brown eyes .
" so you are the bosses wife, I've heard about you but now I see your much ,more beautiful in person. "he said smiling. " Thank you " I said blushing . I could tell he was a flirt and a total playboy. " my name is dean " the next boy said, getting up to shake ,my hand
He was tall and ,muscular with dark eyes. He looked ,more of the gang member type of guy , his arms are covered in tattoos. He looked really hot , snap out of it I scolded ,myself shaking his hand and smiling. " Hi my name is Jessica." The girl said shaking my hand. She looked like a super model with her long blonde hair and hourglass figure.

" nice to meet all of you ."I said smiling. " so what you guys doing. "I said ."we are getting prepared to go on --. "Justin said but he was cut of by Jessica jabbing him in the stomach with her elbow glaring at him."oww what was that far, as I was saying Victoria we are going on my mission. "he said. "She wasn't supposed to know that " Jessica said as of I wasn't there. "oh shit I forget , forget you heard that." Justin said to me. ok now I was curious. " ok I won't tell anybody but can I at least no what this mission is about. "We are going to kidnap someone "justin blurted out. "Oh "I said wait I think I got a plan I wonder if I could convince them to let me come, maybe I could escape then I thought.

"Can I come. "I said. " No " dean said, he was so quiet I forgot he was there. "please "I said staring at them with a sad face." I will stick by your sides like glue ,and I can defend myself, plus maybe I could even help. "I said smartly. "I am not sure if that's possible " Jessica said . " We would have to talk with max he is the one in charge until xav's come back."
" please ask him for me, tell him I want the experience especially if I'm going to be here forever. " I said. " alright let's go " justin said "wait hold up where we going" I said." max's office Of course. " he replied .Together we made our way to the max office well everybody but dean. I am not sure when he left. I knocked feeling nervous." come in" max said . " hi max, sorry for bothering you, I am wondering if I could go on the mission, please I really want to go and I can protect myself if anything happens plus I need the experience. "I babbled. " ok " he said "wait what "I said I didn't think he would give in so soon, I thought I had to do more begging ."you can go but don't tell Xavier for your sake but mostly for mine he would literally kill me. " Thank you thank you thank you" I said hugging him . I rushed to the door." Vee wait be careful okay ." max said. "I will" said rushing to tell the guys and to get ready.

"So can you go" justin asked." Yea." I said smiling. "Well go get ready we are going to a club. Don't take too long please, I already had to wait on Jessica to finish her makeup." he said "ok" I said rushing upstairs to change. I wouldn't waste this perfect
opportunity I would escape and go as far away from this place as possible. I took out a dress and did my hair and makeup quick and hurried downstairs . I don't know what would happen but I hope for my sake that I will escape.

comment, vote and share.