21

The next day I woke up my head was killing me. I groaned as I slowly got up off the bed I spotted a note on the dresser . I opened it. "Good morning baby girl, sorry that I couldn't be there when you wake up , but you can come by my office when you are finish eating . P.S take the Advil and drink some water." it read. I took the Advil. I made my way to the bathroom desperate for a shower.

I felt so much better after I was finished with the shower , so I decided to head downstairs for breakfast. " good morning Mrs. Salvatore" noah Said as came in the kitchen. "I thought I told you to call me Victoria . " I said smiling taking a seat.

After I finished eating ,I thanked Noah and made my way to xav's office.
I stood in front the door." Are you just going to stand there or are you going to go in "I heard someone say from behind me ."what " I said turning around to face them. I saw a man in a suit, he looked as if he was in his late twenties. I could see his 6 pack printing out of his suit ,His dark eyes stared at me ."are you deaf "he said , glaring at me. "excuse me." I said angrily. " it looks like your stupid too. "he said. Suddenly I felt so angry , what did I do to this dickface to deserve this, I was just minding my business staring at the door ,I mean can't a girl stare at a door in peace, it didn't really help his situation that I was hangover . Even he looked like a Greek God his personality was shit .

Feeling fed up, I took out the gun that xav gave me, and yes I still have it I have to be prepared for anything. " Listen here you fucker, you either shut the fuck up and say sorry put a bullet in your head." I said pointing the gun at him." was that meant to scare me , do it I dare you "he said stepping closer to the gun . "Are you crazy" I said "maybe but aren't we all now put that down if you're aren't going to do anything. " He said. Right as I was about to answer him , the door opened. "baby girl, I see you have met my cousin , Jax. "Jax this is my wife Victoria "Xavier said introducing us. "oh Xavier you didn't tell me that you have fucked up cousin ."I said kissing his cheek and entering his office . "At least I'm not stupid. "I heard jax whisper. "what the fuck you just say "I said pointing my gun at him. " I said " Jax said , but before he could continue I shot him in shoulder.

"The fuck" he screamed. I smiled in satisfaction, that should teach him. Damm I thought how much did I drink last night. " vee " xav said taking the gun from me ." Get yourself cleaned up you're bleeding all over my fucking floor. "Xav said to Jax not showing the least bit of remorse , I thought he would be upset."I got shot .", Jax replied holding his shoulder. "please you have been through far worse , now stop being a pussy and go to the doctor ." Xav said.

" you come here" xav said as jax left. "That was hot vee" said kissing grabbing my waist ,pulling me on his lap so that I was straddling him. "he deserved it" I mumbled in the kiss putting my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. I grabbed him and started to Kiss him. "I have to fly out of the country for sometime " Xav said resting his forehead onmine."for how long "I breathed out. "for a week, I am leaving tomorrow. " he said. " oh " I said . "Wait maybe I could use this opportunity and try to escape I mean xav wouldn't be in the country, it couldn't be that hard." I thought.

" Cris will be watching you." He said. " I don't need a babysitter, I can take care of my self . I don't need any one to watch me. "I said angrily getting off of him. "Goddammit Victoria I said cris is watching and that's final." xav said slamming his hand on the desk. I felt scared I didn't expect he would react that way."I'm sorry " he said . I got up off his desk heading to the door."where are you going "Xav said angrily. "To the bathroom or do I need someone to watch me."I spat glaring at him. 

I stepped back as he made his way to me." I keep forgetting I have to be gentle with you, forgive I am not used to it, but I'll try to do better."Xav said pressing me into the door. He kissed me slowly using his tongue to explore my mouth. " you can go " xavier said stepping away as of nothing happened . I stared at him dazed, how could he kiss me like that and expect me to function properly after, after awhile I regained my senses, I opened the door and exited the room , closing the door, I made my way to the bedroom.

 I stared at him dazed, how could he kiss me like that and expect me to function properly after, after awhile I regained my senses, I opened the door and exited the room , closing the door, I made my way to the bedroom

Jord liddell as Jax