24

" Is that all ." I said as I took a customer order. 
I had come a long way , it had been one month since the accident. I had kept a low profile always looking over my shoulder never trusting anybody.  I was very suspicious,  I had always believed I was being watched. I had stayed in a small apartment for the month , I couldn't afford to pay rent so I had to get job , my options were limited,  it seemed nobody wanted to hire me,  I had to choose between a stripper and a waitress. So here I am, I waitress at the Greenleaf café  ,my boss is a total pig but I had to do what I  had to do . I often did night shifts so that I could  save enough money to move into a better and different place .I  hadn't heard from the gang but that  didn't mean they weren't looking for you,  and I would be dammed if I let myself be captured. I remembered when I used to have nightmares of being captured and tortured by the gang. I often found myself covered in sweat in the middle of the night , breathing as if I just ran a marathon,  anytime I had those dreams I couldn't find it in myself to fall back asleep.

" trigger warning read at your own risk "

" here " I said as I handed our last customer there order. It was getting really dark I had to hurry home. I hanged up my apron and said goodbye to my boss. I hugged my bag to my chest as I walked down the familiar dark street. I cursed myself,  I knew I didn't have a car and yet I  had missed the bus. I hurried my steps as I saw  a group of boys smoking  I prayed they wouldn't stop me." Hey sweetheart " one of the said to me , looking at me . ."I don't want any trouble . " I said as I looking  at him. " she doesn't want any trouble boys, don't worry sweetheart I won't cause any trouble. " he said smirking,  I could tell he was drunk I smelt it on him . He advanced towards me, I ran . 

My heart pounded against my chest but I couldn't stop. Soon I saw my street, I sighed. " ahhh" as I felt someone grab me from behind and covered my mouth I screamed as tears ran down my face. I struggled against their hold as they dragged me in a dark alley. I stepped on their foot as I hard as I could and elbowed them in the crouch.  They released me groaning in pain . I ran, for my life , suddenly I collided with someone.

" No no sweetheart,  you are not going anywhere you have been a very naughty girl." They said grabbing me and pressing ,me against them. They grabbed my hands as I tried elbowing ,I struggled. They slammed me against the wall , I was sure I was bleeding, I felt there hands on my skin . I screamed , no this couldn't be I didn't escape Xavier just to ended up being raped . suddenly I saw a silhouette   move in the dark .I wiggled trying to get free. Bang I heard , the body that was caging me was now on the ground I was free, I looked around and saw the person in a pool of there own blood on the ground. " please please " I heard the next person say , funny how he is the one begging for his life now.
End of trigger warning

The figure stepped out the dark I couldn't see there face , they shot the boy that was begging without hesitation. My heart pounded,  here it was my death, my killer. I closed my eyes, hopefully my parents will be alright. I felt the person step closer to me pressing me on the wall. They grabbed my neck and smashed my lips to them . Kissing me hungrily. No I couldn't let this happen to me I thought.  I pushed them away ,my hands as I struggled.  They grabbed my hands and put it above my head. They  kissed my neck , occasionally biting it . I moaned ,what the fuck I thought , what is wrong with me. They started to Kiss me again , I don't what possessed me but suddenly I wasn't  pushing them away I was pulling them closer and kissing them . They grabbed my waist pushing me further on the wall . Wait hold up these kisses feel familiar  I thought . It can't be , I thought as I slowly opened my eyes. Two lust filled  blue eyes stared at  me , "hello baby girl" Xavier said. That was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

comment, share an vote