3

"Ughh" I groaned stuffing my face in the pillow, I love how it had that masculine scent and that... wait what I thought as I shot out of the bed.

I looked around only to realize that I wasn't in my room , and I wasn't in my usual clothes I screamed when I saw a bulky man looking at me from the doorway." Put this on you have 5 minutes " throwing a beautiful red dress at me then leaving the room . I sat on the bed and stared at the dress as tears came to my eyes I cried I knew what would come next I read enough books to know . They would either sell me to the highest bidder or kill me. I sobbed at the thought
"why the fuck aren't you dressed" send the man whose name I don't know I cried even harder . " Listen little girl if you want to live do as I say now put on the fucking dress before I do" he said grabbing my arm " okay " I said quietly.

"Let's go " the man said as I exited the bathroom. I wasted no time in getting ready I didn't want him to come check on me I didn't even fix my hair. The less good I look the less they will want me I thought as tears welled up in my eyes who am kidding this dress could make anybody look good . I sighed might as well meet my faith I thought as I was being dragged by Mr. bulky.
"walk faster" said Mr. Bulky gripping my arms. " you know what fuck you " I said as I kneed in him in the groin he dropped his hands I ran to the end of the hall gripping the dress. " let me go" I screamed as two hands grabbed my waist and pushed me to the wall." Listen here you little bitch , you going to go in that room and sit down like the quiet little girl you pretend to be until I fucking say otherwise. Or would you rather I just shoot you now" said Mr. bulky pointing a gun a me while choking me ." Max I heard someone say, " that's no way to treat our guest " they said I felt his fingers relax but he didn't let go." Let the girl go " the person said max let go of my neck but not before whispering in my ear "you better be careful little one you may not get away so easily next time " don't mind him the person said taking my hand , " thank you" I said , looking up I realized that I was talking to a man in his late 50 s with dark eyes that seemed to stare in yours ." let's get down to business Rosa I'm sure you are wondering why you are here . Walk with me I obviously didn't want to go but his eyes told me it wasn't a request "

 Walk with me I obviously didn't want to go but his eyes told me it wasn't a request "