2

" Are you all right sweetheart,why aren't you in class" Mrs.brown said.

" I don't feel so well ,I think I might go home " I replied nervously, "alright sweetie take care,drink some tea when you get home and get some rest."she said, smiling.

I took a calming breath as I stepped outside the library .It's purely coincidental that they said that , they didn't see me. I need to stop worrying so much,I was going to be fine.

"Ms. sanders ,what are you doing outside of class " said the principal walking out of a class room .

" I'm not feeling well sir " I lied, it worried me how I could lie so easily to the principal. But I would worry about that later.

" alright, go to the nurses office " he said looking at me  pitifully .I was sure he wanted to give me detention . I mumbled a quick thank you and walked the opposite direction I was going.

"ugghh " I groaned I was so frustrated sometimes I swear I'm bipolar. Walking to the girls bathroom I sighed I guess I'll have to wait here until Mr. Anderson finished his daily routine.

" ow" I said as I hit a wall wow I thought I must be really caught up in my thoughts to not notice a wall I said bending down to pick up my books which had fell.

Wait a minute,walls don't have hands. Looking up I saw a giant figure I squinted my eyes and searched for my glasses .

" here " I heard , I gasped , I quickly got up from the ground grabbed the glasses out of the strangers hand and ran ." Humph" I groaned as the stranger grabbed my waist and crushed me to their chest my back against their front, they grabbed my hands as I twisted my body as I turned around feeling more than uncomfortable in this position with the strangers breath at my ear.

Looking up I gasped . Beautiful blue eyes stared back at me he had a godlike face with this devilish smirk that screamed SIN all over it , broad lean shoulders , muscles that printed out in the black shirt he was wearing he was towering over me with those intimidating eyes that make me want to hide under my bed." Not so fast sweetheart ,we have some things to discuss ". He said gripping my arms which I knew would bruise.

" I'll scream" I muttered shaking in fear . "scream and I'll cut out your tongue then put a bullet through that pretty little head of yours " he whispered In my ear gripping my waist harder.

Tears welled up in my eyes and threatened to fall over. I bit my lip to stop my self from sobbing. " now now I won't hurt you , " he said caressing my cheek with his left hand " not yet at least " he said chuckling in my ears .

Slamming my foot down on his, I elbowed him and ran .Thank god Mia for making me take those self defense classes." Ahh I screamed as I collide with a hard chest.

" you okay beautiful " I heard as I looked up I saw yet another handsome but devilish look " I'm fine easing out of his arms which were around my waist.

"Xav this her " I heard him say looking over my shoulder. I twisted my body and ran but it was too late I ran right in his arms " we're going to have so much fun princess " he said smirking evilly , " wha...t" I stuttered before everything went dark.

A/N
As I'm editing this story,I'm cringing a little bit.Anyways continue to read.