40

I closed my eyes, this had to be a dream I thought. Here I was in the middle of the woods standing over a body ,I was covered in blood.I had a knife in my hand,my heart pounded against my chest. This has to be a joke ,a prank,I wouldn't kill anybody. I tried to make out the person's face,it was if I wasn't meant to see them . Suddenly I wasn't in the woods ,anymore I was underwater. It seemed as if someone was holding me captive under the water,I tried to scream but my head was under water.

" ahhh " I screamed as I woke up . of course it was a dream but what did it mean.I got ,up looked at my phone and checked the time,"Great " I thought, it was 4:00 in the morning, I knew I couldn't go back to sleep.I didn't really want to anyways, I might have another nightmare.I walked to the bathroom, I looked like a mess ,my hair was all over the place,I thought as I stared in the mirror. I quickly washed my face, I wondered what I was going to do, maybe I could go for a early morning run.I was clearly unfit, plus I needed to clear my head.I threw on a sweater then I tiptoed down stairs not wanting to wake olivia and her husband .I quietly opened the door and stepped out. I started down the street, it was empty of course. I didn't know where I was going exactly, but hopefully I don't get lost I thought.

I put in my earphones and played some music. I hummed the lyrics of one of my favorite artists. It was queen naija medicine, I really loved her songs. I was too caught up in my music to realize their was a stone in my path.I tripped,I closed my eyes as I prepared myself for the pain of falling. It never came, I slowly opened my eyes, somebody had prevented me from falling. I looked up ,I gasped as I stared into two green eyes.He had long dark lashes that framed his green eyes. He had tousled dark hair with a strong prominent jawline. I could feel his muscles as he gripped my waist. " are you alright little one " he said ."what " I said stupidly. I stared into his eyes, he looked beautiful. " I asked if you are alright."he said."I am fine " I said stepping away from him.
" well thank you for saving." I said turning away, I didn't want to embarrass myself any further.
" wait I didn't get your name." He said chasing behind me." Victoria " I replied. " I'm harry ,so can I get your number. " he asked smiling. " No " I replied. " oh I understand, your married." He said, walking beside me.
" why would you say that." I asked stopping to look at him."Your ring "he said pointing to my hand. shit, I forgot to take that off. "oh, no my husband died a few months ago. " I said faking sadness. " oh, I'm sorry for your loss." He replied. "It's ok really we weren't really in love if you know what I mean" I lied. This was actually kind of a fun , in a dark twisted way. "oh, I understand, so why can't I get your number little one." He said.
" I don't want to give you. " I replied, as I walked away.
" why not" he asked ."I just don't "I said annoyed, " why can't he take a hint." I thought.
"You know somewhere in another universe you gave me your number, and then I proposed." He said seriously. " what " I said laughing. " please little one , please, please, please. " he begged. "If I say yes will you shut up and leave me alone. " I said.
" ok " he replied, "fine" I said finally giving in.
" I'll call you " he said ,"I won't answer. " I said, walking away " you will , I ,mean who can resist this sexy body." He said posing." Me " I whispered, as I continued walking not looking back to see if he heard me.

I finally reached the house, I felt sweaty. I needed a shower , I thought as I opened the door."she isn't here ." I heard Olivia say from the kitchen. " wait I see her now. "she said as I entered the kitchen. " Good morning. " I said. " where were you "olivia asked me ."-I took a walk " I replied. " oh, well the next time can you at least tell me.I almost had an heart attack, this morning when I went to check on you and you weren't in your room." She said ." I called Xavier "she said. " wait you what." I said."I was worried vee I thought something happened to you."she said."well you don't have to call Xavier every time something is wrong I can take care of myself. " I shouted. I knew she was just trying to help but I was still upset. I stormed out the room,and headed to my room ,I slammed the door,I knew I was being childish but I didn't care . now I really needed that shower to cool off.
I heard my phone ringing, I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Xavier.

" can you not be a fucking brat for ones in your life."Xavier said as I answered "what do you mean. " I innocently. " don't play games with me baby girl " he said,angrily
" Listen xav I'm kind of busy right now so you can yell at me another time, ok bye."I said quickly ending the call.I knew I would be in trouble but I didn't care.
I took off my ring and headed to the bathroom, today was one eventful day and it just started. I heard my phone ringing but ignored it, I knew who it was already, I didn't need xav right now telling me how much trouble I was in.I kinda liked being in trouble, it's so exciting. I should really see a therapist, I have issues.
" I have issues, but you got them too."I sang as I showered. And it was true , I had issues , but Xavier had them too.If he can have issues ,I can too.
" you don't judge me, cause if you did baby I would judge you too." I continued to sing as I laughed. I swear these days I be so crazy, these day I don't know myself.
Maybe I was my poison , maybe I was toxic.

Harry as mariano di Vaio

Like,vote comment and share