50

" hello." I called out to the empty room. Did I have the right address or, was someone watching .I looked around I didn't see anybody,I shiver ran down my spine. I felt as if I was being watched. I had to save my parents no matter what price it took,even if that price was me. " you came."I heard a voice say I spun around. I gasped as I saw Xavier brother, "what the hell."I said as I stared in belief I didn't understand, nothing made sense.
"Poor poor Victoria, you really came here alone, this is too easy, you more stupid than I thought, I mean did you really think you could walk out here alive. " he said, pointing a gun at me,laughing " why " I whispered as I started at him, what was his motive.

"give me your gun. " he demanded, angrily. " I don't have a gun."I said, quietly  "Don't play fucking games with me bitch , give me the gun or say goodbye to mommy and daddy. " he taunted smiling. I took out the gun and gave it to him holding my hands up in surrender. " what do you want."I pleaded staring at him.

"What do I want, let me see , what do I want,you know what I fucking want I want what's mine.All theses fucking years of working ,my ass off, taking care of this gang, just so that,  my idiot brother gets it.I want what's mine,my gang, and you're going to help get it," he said smiling.
"What do you want me to do."I said,"don't worry your pretty little head about that.
you have a very important role in this game,cupcake .Just you wait, it will all come together soon.such a shame though I actually liked you."he said,coming to stand before me ,leaning into face.

" fuck you." I said as I spat in his face .I felt my face swing to the side ,I felt a harsh sting in my cheek. I knew my cheek  would swell and bruise .That asshole slapped me,he really slapped me.

"You need to learn some fucking manners, you little bitch ,I would stay here and teach them  but sadly your not my problem, anymore. "He said laughing.
" walk." he said pressing the gun to my back.

" mom ,dad."I screamed as I heard a scream. I pulled away."don't you fucking dare ,you move and I'll shoot you in the back of the head princess ."he said laughing. Tears ran down my face.I felt was weak. How am I suppose  save my parents when I couldn't even save myself.If only I still had my gun.
" Mia. " I gasped as I saw my bestfriend walking down the hall. " darling, you started without me."she said smiling. That bitch she was in on it too ,I should've known.
" Your welcome to join love."He said laughing. " what we're they talking about, whatever it was it wasn't anything good.

I was dragged down the hall, and shoved in a room,it smelt awful, I felt like vomiting, what did they do down here. "Fuck "I said as I guessed the answer.Im so stupid they tortured people down here."let the games begin ." max  said .he grabbed me by the arm and pushed  me in the chair .He held me down while Mia tied me up with a rope.

Trigger warning
I screamed as they hit me , they bashed my fingers with a hammer and held my head under water till I was on the verge of drowning. " don't hold back your screams, the louder the better"Mia said laughing.

" smile for the camera." max said taking out his phone and recording me. hello brother if you want your princess back I suggest, you hurry. I dont think she can take anymore,and I'm getting quite fucking bored breaking her fingers I might slip and break something else ."he said gripping my face

"xavier" I screamed, to the camera.
End of trigger warning
Is this how I would die, killed by my husband brother max and my ex bestfriend mia, was this my fate. My one and only poison, my destruction had it finally destroyed me.Was this the end of my story,was this the final chapter of my life.No I wouldn't allow it,I"m Victoria motherfucking Salvatore, I control my own faith, I write my own story. And I wasn't going to allow it to end like this.

I passed out because of the pain ,when I woke up I was in the room, I  wasn't tied up though, maybe they thought I  would be too week to try to escape. Jokes on them cause I'm weak as fuck, buti was nowhere giving up.I slowly got up and searched for a way out. I ached all over and I couldn't feel my fingers,  but I was alive . I wondered how my parents were doing, what xavier was doing,  was he going to come for me.

I couldn't wait for him ,I wasn't a damsel in distress I could save myself.I heard talking, someone was coming in .A man came in, I couldn't really see his face, he  came in with plate of food he placed it on the ground  then left, wow such good manners they had, they actually fed their prisoners who would've thought. I search for something sharp to defend myself with.
The fork was plastic so I couldn't use it. I looked around ,"yes " I whispered as I saw of piece of  iron in the wall hanging out maybe if I pulled enough I could get it out.I grabbed on to it and pulled,I tried not to scream but it hurt so bad .Finally  I pulled it out, it broke in half. Yes I could use this .I grabbed on to it , it was ,my ticket out of here. I have to do what I have to do ,I had to  save myself and my parents. I herd someone coming in. I his the iron behind my back ,as I got ready to strike the intruder and run like crazy to my parents. I was scared and weak but I wasn't giving up, I'll never stop fighting. They were going to get rid of me so easily I wasn't going down without a fight.

" you here that."I heard someone say from outside the door. At that moment gunshots ran through the air, was it xavier was he here to save me  .I waited ,"get the girl "I heard ,I backed away from the door , .Suddenly a man barged in the room,I screamed as they dragged me out the room.I realized the person was max.
Gunshots rang all around. " faster. " he said, pushing me with a gun.

I looked around,  where were my parents were they ok,we're they safe .Suddenly zander stopped walking, I looked up. I gasped as I saw xavier ,  " let her go." Xavier said
"Come any fucking closer and I'll kill her. " he pressing the gun to my head. "Let her go ,zander ,you don't want to do this."Xavier said.

" you don't know what I fucking want, I want what mine.I want the gang, my right."
"Fine you can have it just hand her over. " Xavier said walking towards me. " Don't come closer or I'll put a bullet in her head, brother. " max said.

" she isn't going anywhere. " he taunted smiling."Don't fucking play with me right now zander hand her over."Xavier shouted. "I'm not afraid of you brother. " max said.
" I love you ."I whispered to xavier.He wasn't looking ,would this be the last time I see him. " This is bigger, than the two of us brother.

The games don't end with me or you brother. Everyone isn't who they seem to be. You shouldn't trust so easily Victoria. "he laughed. Suddenly a shot rang through the air, max was momentarily distracted. I was about to use this has a chance to run. When max whispered in my ear ,gripping my arm tighter. "You fucking move and I'll kill you, you are more important than you think,I can see why he wants you so much , and to think"
I gasped as a shot ran through the air again , max fell on the ground , someone shot him.Was it xavier, I looked up and was shocked to see ,Mia standing holding a gun pointed at me."he talked a little too much ,don't you think. "She said smiling. What the fuck ,I was so confused. What did this mean. What did she want to hide.

 What did she want to hide

Yours truly
Myone and only poison