8

"She is alright just a little bump on the head " I heard as I stretched on the comfortable bed. Opening my eyes I saw Xavier and his father standing over the bed staring at me. " Rosa are you alright " I heard. I stared at my hands as I tears ran down my face as I realized what happened to me. " baby girl are you okay " I heard xav say .
I don't know when they left or when I fell asleep .
" ughh" I groaned as I felt the sun on my face . " miss miss sanders " I heard as I rolled over on the bed . Getting up I saw an old lady with a tray of food. Of course they have maid I thought as I rolled my eyes . " good morning " I said getting off the bed .

" I see you're awake " I heard Xavier say as I came down the stairs. " Yes " I whispered,  as I sat around the table .I want to see my family " said ." Fuck no "  I heard Xavier say but I was determined,  I wouldn't stop . If I was going to get married to this asshole I want to say goodbye to my family." You can never see your Family again baby girl . They're are the past I suggest you get rid of these childish thoughts now ."  He said getting up and  putting on his jacket . " I will see my family again you fucker even if I have to kill you to do it. " I spat as  I got up from the chair and stormed off to the room ." Ohh" I gasped as I felt Xavier grip my as press me into the wall " don't you ever speak to me like that again." He said as I felt his fingers on my neck choking me .
" fuck you ." I choked out as I kneed  him in the balls . I felt his arms release me I took that opportunity and ran.

" oww" I whispered as I collided with someone . " are you alright mi amour" I heard someone say with a French accent. " Yes " I said  gripping my head I really needed to stop doing that I thought looking up I saw .  " derrick" I yelled as I stared at my kindergarten best friend. I remembered the day he left to go live with his grandmother in landon . " vee , wow you look different,  wait what the hell are you doing in a place like this " he.  said

" Veronica I see you have met one of my gang members already " I heard Xavier said as he walked right up behind me.  " I gasped . " you work for him" I stuttered as I took a step back pressing myself to xav" Yes he does " Xav whispered in my ear as he gripped my waist. I didn't know what to say granted I only knew derrick since kindergarten but I like derrick I thought he was one of the good guys. Now I see how wrong I was. " I'm sorry " derrick said before leaving.
" you just don't listen don't you baby girl ,I see it's time you receive your punishment ." He said gripping my hands and pulling me towards the room