54

" Is mia still here." I said." no she escaped. "oh" I said as I remembered what mia had said about not being here for long, this was just too confusing. " do we have any dead on our side." I said as I myself braced for the worst." we have 10 dead and some injured, we will have their respective funerals soon." xavier said sadly.

When will this be over I thought as xav got a call, this is the mafia you stupid bitch my subconscious said, I swear. she is calling me a bitch when she is the bitch. Doesn't that make me a bitch, you know what I don't got time for this .

Honestly I thought we were going to have breakup sex. oh well, maybe another time xav seems busy, that doesn't mean I couldn't have fun."babygirl." xav groaned holding my thighs. "what" I said as I stopped my movements that I didn't even realize I was doing. 

"if you don't want me to bend you over this table and fuck your brains out ,you'll stop your movements." he said. I turned around to face him," what if I want you to fuck my brains out." I said seductively as I grinded on him. As soon as I said those words I was bent over the table with xav hands around my neck and in my hair. I twisted my body my body trying to ease of the table.

Suddenly I heard a clicking noise, I realized too late he had handcuffed. "what the fuck." I said, maybe I should have taught of this whole seducing thing more. "if I were you I'd stop moving so much." he said spanking my ass. "wait, when did get a handcuff." I asked stopping my movements.

" I had to handcuff myself to the desk when I felt the urge to go for you." he said kissing my neck. "oh" I said ,two things happened after that I said that  the room got hotter  and I got wetter.

" I wont be gentle ,so if you want to leave, tell me now and I'll stop." he said backing away from  me." if you stop now I'll kill you myself." I said, I was super horny so please bear that in mind.

"fuck" I said as xav entered me ,was he always this big,"ahhhh" I screamed as xavier rammed into me. "who do you belong to." xav said pulling my ponytail. "what" I said, he couldn't  possible thing I could form a sentence right now. 

"whose your daddy." he said squeezing my neck. I chuckled ,men and there egos. "did you just fucking laugh" he said fucking me even harder. okay now I was laughing or crying. "you're something, only you can laugh at a time like this." he said smacking my ass playfully. "you." I said after I had calmed down.

"I love you" xav said as he came, while I just screamed fuck as I came. He was insatiable and I was too. well the rest of the sound heard in the room was me screaming  my lungs out and xavier well he was fucking my brains out.

"was I too loud." I said as xav put me down on the bed. " you could've been louder." xav said smiling. " I'm serious." I said hitting him. "you were perfect." he said .If the wholehouse didn't know I was here they sure know now. we had taken a shower had sex again and was now going to bed or I hoped. I don't think I could take anymore of this. I could my whore of a subconscious said, I rolled my eyes of course you would say something like that.

" we should throw a party." I said as I lied on xav's chest. "I don't think now is the time." he said. "now is the perfect time for a party, with everybody feeling sad and gloomy ,we should throw a party where you can do a speech about being the same fucking bastard you were when I first met you." I said tracing circles on his chest." maybe you're right." xavier said. "I'm always right." I said kissing him.

"I'm so lucky to have you." xav said kissing my hand. "you are." I said chuckling." "I'm being serious babygirl I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't come into my life." he said staring into my eyes.

"correction you kidnapped me and forced me into your life, but it was the best thing that ever happened to me." I said smiling. honestly speaking I didn't want to be one of those cliché's where the girl fell in love with their kidnapper and they lived happily ever after, but here I was madly in love with mine.

" will you marry babygirl." xav said sitting up. I laughed, wait was he serious. "we are already married, my love." I said touching his cheek. "I'm serious, I didn't really ask you to marry me before, I want to do it right this time, we don't have to get re-married if you don't want to, I just want to spend the rest of my life like this with you in my bed and in my arms.

I love you so fucking much babygirl."he said holding my hands. "yes."I said as tears fell from my eyes. this was perfect, I never thought I could be this happy but here in that moment, kissing xavier I was in complete bliss. Even in a middle of a war we were happy together, we were together, closer than we ever were. I always thought I could never really be close to xavier, that he could never love me the way I loved him, but I was wrong fuck I was really wrong.

I don't think I'd ever be the same ,we kissed for hours we were in our highs the world could be ending and we wouldn't notice, but if the world was ending I would be happy to spend it just like this. With xav whispering in my hair how beautiful I was worshipping my body. I was addicted, I couldn't get enough, neither could he.

I sighed I was sated, well I was tired as hell and my body spent.I cuddled xav, my husband my heart. I couldn't count the amount of times I came today, each time was better than the last. we had the best sex ever today.

I closed my eyes I should really get some sleep, everything was perfect. I started to think about today how it went better than thought it would. we were happy and, wait hold up, did we just use a condom. fuck we didn't .

Yours truly

my and only poison

vote, comment and share