37

" Good morning. "  Xav said , " so are you ready for our date. " Xav whispered kissing my shoulders. " mmmm" I said smiling. I didn't really have to worry cause I already knew what I was wearing.
" so where are we going " I asked."I can't tell you that but what I can tell you is to pack , a baths suit , and some of those sexy thongs you bought. " he said huskily. " oh."I said as I tried to think of  places we might be going to ." Just focus looking sexy for me." He whispered seductively  as he bit my lip ."oww " I said pulling away.
" well I'm going to shower , . " I said getting up off the bed ." Is that an invitation. " he said.I didn't say anything,  I knew he would come to the shower.
I sighed as I washed my face, I suddenly felt xav grab me by the waist and kiss me.

After we were finished showering and doing whatever. We got ready , I put on a tank top with a jeans shorts . xav had on his usual black shirt with a black shorts. I swear he is obsessed with wearing black. We headed downstairs for breakfast. " Good morning, Noah " I said smiling. " Good morning Mrs. . Salvatore " he said , "I thought "I started to say but was cut off by xav kissing me , ."mine . " he whispered In the kiss
"So what do you guys want for breakfast . " he said. " I want pancakes and eggs and bacon." I said smiling , I swear noah makes one of the best pancakes. I really need to start working out again. " and what can I get for  you boss" he asked. "coffee. " Xav said, he was currently playing my hair.

" Thank you " I said as noah handed me the plate. After he did that he left , I wondered if xav told him to leave.
" come here . " Xav said as I finished eating I walked over to where he was sitting and stood in front him. He pulled me toward him and made me sit on his lap , I was now straddling him.
He stared into my eyes, " What " I said asked," I love you." He said."I love you too." I said grabbing is face and kissing him

He tasted like coffee I deepened the kiss running my hands through his hair.
" hello." I heard someone say, I quickly got off xav lap." Now I know why you're not at work yet. " max said
"What do you want." Xav said annoyed.
" dad wants to talk to you. "  he said." Fuck " Xav muttered. " I will back in a few minutes , pack your bag." Xav said kissing my forehead before leaving with his brother.

I ran upstairs and went into the room. I wondered why xav was so upset to talk to his father . I folded some clothes, I made sure I packed dresses and my different shoes , my bath suits with my Victoria secrets thongs.

" lets go  . " Xav said as he stormed what happened. " what happened. " I said zipping up the bag.
" nothing,  you need to worry about. " he said softly.
" you say you love me and yet you won't let me in that part of your life." I said. " I do love you baby girl,  I just want to protect you that's all." He said walking towards me."I can protect myself. " I said frowning. " I know you can ." He said kissing my hand.

" lets get out of here . " Xav said taking my bag ,"aren't you going to pack." I asked as he pulled me out the room. "already did." He replied ."oh, "I whispered. " where is dean. "I asked I thought as we reached the jet.
" he is not coming,  it's just going to be us." Xav replied.
Wow I thought,  that's a first,  I wonder what he has planned.

Like, vote comment and share