30

Xav pov:

"Baby girl. " I shouted as I looked around, "fuck "I cussed as I unbuttoned my seatbelt. Shit , I thought as I looked at Victoria who was slumped over in her seat. she was unconscious. I pulled her out the car ."help yelled. My ears were ringing I checked to see if she was still breathing. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. How could I be so careless ,it should have been me not her, I hurt my babygirl. I looked around,  the car that hit us was no where in sight , but I promised myself that I would find them and make them pay . I would kill them slowly,  skin them alive and watch them bleed, I would make them wish they were never born. But that had to wait for  later , I had to take care of my baby girl." I thought. I called dean and told him to send help and to get the doctor ready."its going to be alright baby girl " I whispered to her as they drove us to the the family doctor

" Xavier " I heard someone yell, when I turned around it was my sister and her husband she wasn't in her wedding dress."what happened. " she asked." We were driving perfectly,  until these assholes came out of nowhere and hit us, the fuckers drove off away."I said as I felt myself becoming angry again it didn't help that my baby girl was behind those doors I didn't know if she was dead or alive and those asshole doctors  weren't telling me anything. " oh my god " olivia said as she cried in her husband's arms .

" your wife is in stable condition Mr. Salvatore. But I'm sorry to say we couldn't save the baby. "He said. "The what "  I  whispered "weren't you aware that she was pregnant. " he said. I saw red , I pushed my fist into the wall as I shouted. The doctor looked as if he was going to shit his pants but I didn't care " Xavier "olivia said trying to stop me ad I headed outside .no I wasn't going to grieve for my child just yet ,I  am going to find those fuckers and I'm going to slit their throats' quickly took out my phone and called dean . I needed to know their names  ASAP ,they were going to pay.

Victoria pov:

" ugghh " I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes where am I . "Victoria " I herd olivia said as she hugged me it looked as if she was crying ."oww " I whispered as she squeezed me."oh my I'm so sorry. "She apologized letting go of me.
" what happened. "I said trying to remember. "You were in  car accident, you were hurt pretty badly and you lost your baby." She said. oh I remember now xav had found out about the kiss, wait did she just say baby. " you didn't know did you " she said. I felt tears spill from my eyes, I was pregnant.  How am I ,how was I pregnant. That's not possible,  I mean of course it's possible but.
I wasn't ready to be a parent. I got myself wasted last night I couldn't take care of a baby.

" can I be alone please " I whispered as tears ran down my face. " Of course anything you need. " olivia said leaving. I still couldn't believe it I had a baby inside me a little girl are boy. I cried out,  I screamed. Why did this have to happen to me .

After hours of crying I couldn't cry anymore. I started to feel angry , angry with Xavier and angry with whomever hit us. I wasn't going to spare them, they were going to pay. They were going to die by my hands. I closed my eyes as I imaged killing them, I was going to for this for my baby who deserved to see the world. Who deserved so much. I cried into the pillow  and when I couldn't cry anymore I fell asleep.