20

" baby girl" I heard Xavier say . " yes I replied, I was lying on the long bench staring at the sky. Xavier walked over to me and sat on the bench , putting my head on his lap. "so what did you want "he said staring at me. I looked up at him I wondered if now was the right time to ask him for the phone.
" I was wondering if I could get a phone , not to call my parents or any thing. I'm just really bored you know and a phone would really help. "I babbled, playing with my fingers. " okay " he said interrupting me . "Really " I  said sitting up on his lap. " yes, I don't see why not." 
"Thank you " I said wrapping my arms around him.
He hugged me back, I stared at him biting ,my lips. he pulled me to him sealing my lips. I held on to his hair , ran my hands down his back.
I loved how he was so possessive , he gripped my ass lifting me off the bench.
" we are going to one of my clubs tonight "he said kissing my neck. "oh okay "I said .I never been to a club before, I was curious, Mia was always the one going to the clubs. She always tried to get me to go with her but you know me you would rather stay in and read a book or maybe watch my favorite series lucifer. I was obsessed with him.
" Let's go to the gym, you need to continue your training ." "Ughh " I groaned jumping off of him.  " get ready " he said slapping my ass.

" you need to put more strength in your punches, and learn to block my punches ."xav said. We were boxing,  "I'm trying"  I said , going to punch him again . He blocked my punch, I went  to punch him again, when he blocked my punch I flung  my next arm around  kneading him in the stomach. He doubled over. "I'm sorry " I  said rushing over to help him. " no don't be that was good "he said getting up.
" Let's go again" he commanded.

" alright, we can stop now for today "Xav said , I collapsed,  I was sweating so much.

" you should get ready " he said drying his body with a towel. " yes " I said getting up.

I looked at the  dress , it looked perfect.

I got ready, I wonder what xav was going to do at his club

I got ready, I wonder what xav was going to do at his club. ."you ready Mrs. Salvatore "I heard xav I looked in the mirror and met his gaze. He looked so handsome .

"you look stunning,  I'm tempted to devour you right now

"you look stunning,  I'm tempted to devour you right now. "He said grabbing my waist  I placed his on my hip . Bringing the dress up further on my thighs
"I gasped as he gripped my panties slowly drawing it down my legs. "you won't be needed this" he said whispering my ear. "He took them off. I stared at his lust filled eyes , I lick my lips .

We stepped into the limousine "here " Xav said handing me a phone. I  took it putting it in my purse ."you still have the gun" he asked ."yes" I said . We reached our destination.

The club look so beautiful,  there we a lot of bodies on the dance floor. Xavier led me up the stairs  to the  VIP section. I saw some faces I recognized from the gang and some from Xavier meeting that I interrupted ,there was a stripper on a Pole in  the middle of the  room , and girls in mini skirts and mini dresses on the men lap.
After Xavier introduced me to everyone , he pulled m to sit on his lap.

" so Victoria, how old are you " one of the men , Alex I think his name was ."it's rude to ask a lady her age "  I said challenging him with my eyes . " I'm sure you can make an exception "he said smirking. Before I could answer I was interrupted by Xavier." Fuck off " he said angrily. Alex just laughed as he winked at me.  I Felt xav squeeze my thighs.

" you should slow down " Xav said as I drank my fifth drink for tonight,  I was hesitate at first when the waiter came with the drinks, but I thought fuck it you only live once. "I'm okay" I said to xavier.
" do you want to dance " I whispered in xav ear. " You are drunk " he said. " I'm not" I said pouting and then standing up, maybe I  was a little tipsy.  " please " I said . " okay " said. I led him to the dance floor . I started to dance on xavier, grinding on him, he gripped my hips,  leading my body down his body. He kissed my neck. I moved my head to the side giving him  a better access.  Maybe I was drunk, but I felt amazing. I ran my hand through  Xavier's hair , I bent over as I arched my back, pressing my body against his. he gripped my waist . I felt so hot. I turned around , looking up a him.I grabbed him and kissed him aggressively ."Let's go "he commanded.  I let  him pull me outside to the car.

We stumbled into the house,  kissing each other not be in able to keep our hands off each other. I wrapped my legs  around him. Suddenly I started to feel sick I jumped off Xavier , running to the bathroom.  I heaved over the toilet, emptying the contents of my stomach. I felt xav holding my hair back, but I was feeling too sick to even hide from him. After I was finished I brushed my teeth. "are you okay "Xav asked as I finished. " I am  fine " I mumbled before falling face first on the bed. I lied down , feeling exhausted.