35

" ok" I said as I inhaled,  I can do this I thought. I, mean it was going to be hard. How bad can it get, I'll just go in there and introduce myself all over again ."Hi I'm Victoria sanders and I'm the girl you kidnapped and forced to marry you. Oh and I had a miscarriage a few days ago , it's not that hard to remember. " No I couldn't tell him that. What if I'm the only person he doesn't remember. I can't believe this happened to me. I swear from the moment I got kidnapped It seemed as if every bad thing you can think of has happened to me.
I hated this feeling of hopelessness .I got up,  we'll guess it's time to head  back in there I thought . I put a smile on my face and head back in the building. " are you ok " olivia as she saw me.
" I am fine " I said ." I just finished talking to my brother,  he doesn't seem remember you . you are not fine. " she said,"I am ok I swear ." I said trying to reassure her ."so when can he be released. " I said changing the subject . " The doctor says he just needs check a few things first and then he can leave. He should be sleeping though. " she said."alright I  think I'm going home, I need to take a shower. " I said.It was no point in staying here. I can't do anything." Ok ,sure be careful. " olivia said,  " ok " I did as I walked out the building.

When I reached home , I made something to eat, then I finished and
I headed to the bathroom. I needed to take  shower. I stripped out of my clothes and entered the shower. I sighed as the water touched me I needed this.
After I finished I headed to the room, to put on some clothes.
" I remember. " I heard as I entered the room." What " I gasped, when I looked around I  saw xav on the bed,  how the hell did he reach  here so fast , what  did he just say he remembers . " what are you doing here." I said clutching the towel." When I woke up, I remembered everything and all I wanted to do was hold you in my arms, but you weren't there. They said you left ." He said walking towards me. "I.."I stuttered. " shut up" he commanded. " I heard everything you said. " he said grabbing my waist and pulling against him.I gasped,  " I couldn't wake up but I heard you ." Xav said. " I love you baby girl." He said.
" you what ." I said, I couldn't believe it. I felt  like pinching  myself to make sure I wasn't  sure  I wasn't dreaming.
" I love you. " he said before kissing me , I didn't realize we reached the bed until he pushed me on the bed . I gasped,  " I want you " he whispered huskily in my ear. "then have me."I said getting on top of him. It was going to be a long night.