26

" ugghh " I groaned as rolled over on the bed , it had been awhile since xav left for work.  I was still in the room staring at the ceiling. I knew that xav would send someone to watch me . " Get up  " I heard someone say , I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I must have fell asleep I thought.  I slowly opened my eyes, " What " I said as I looked up,  I realized it was dean , he was standing over me ." Boss says I should train you so meet me in the gym ,you have two minutes ." He said commanded
"Great just what I need more training " I whispered sarcastically,  "you have one minute. " dean said . I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

" again" dean commanded as I shot the target. We have been training for awhile,  he was a harder trainer than Xavier, at least with xav he would allow me to take breaks. 
" can I take a break ." I panted as I blocked his punches. "please " I said .
" fine " he said .I collapsed on the ground,  "aren't you going to leave " dean said standing over me. "I'm fine right here. "I replied,  I mean I was going to get up but I need to get  some strength in my legs first . "You're so unfit " he said walking away. "What's your problem anyway it's not like I asked you to train me . " I said getting up. " you are  such a bitch ." He said ,"What's the fuck is your problem. " I said walking towards him. " you "he said,
" what did I ever do to you . " I said. "you are such a brat ."he said, we were face to face . I could feel his breath on my face , if I wasn't so angry I would be blushing now. " Listen you jerk I don't know what I did to you ,what's your fucking problem "I said . Suddenly he grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine "you look so hot when you cuss " he said against my lips . I slapped him , how dear he." Firstly you can't call me a bitch and then kiss me like nothing is wrong . Secondly I'm with Xavier your boss, you know he could kill you right. " I said , that seemed to have kicked him out of whatever trance he was in . He pushed me away ,"I'm sorry " he said before walking away .

I sat on the gym floor thinking about what happened a few minutes ago. It's not that I'm not attracted to him , I mean who wouldn't be attracted to him. Even though xav was a little crazy okay maybe a lot . I don't know how I feel ,I couldn't explain it's as if he put a spell in me I can't seem to get him out my head no matter how hard I try. What's wrong with ,me I thought ,I hugged my knees to my chest. I miss when things were simple before all these messed up feelings , when all I had to worry about was exams and school,tears came to my eyes as I  thought about ,my family . I felt tears run down my face , I tried not to think about them, cause I know I would end  up crying .I miss them so much, and I can't imagine what they are going through. It all xavier's fault he took me from my home from my family. He made me care for him .I wish I could go back in time and erase all of this .

After I finished crying , I made my way to the bedroom to take a shower. After I was finished I headed downstairs to get something to eat. I decided that I would cook something for myself and Xavier it's been awhile since I've been in a kitchen, hopefully I wouldn't burn down the place. Maybe I could do pasta with meatballs,  it can't be that hard I thought as I took out the ingredients. I was so wrong I burned the pasta and the meatballs let's just say they are not edible ."ughh " I groaned, well at least I tried . The only  other option I had was to  cook some mac and cheese,  it seemed that was the only thing I couldn't ruin.

After I ate and did the dishes , I head upstairs. I sat waiting for xav for about a hour , but I was tired so I fell asleep.