23

" wow that was quick,are you  sure you are finished . " justin said as I came downstairs. " you look gorgeous. " Jessica said. " me ,you look beautiful. " I said .she looked amazing ."alright let's go " dean said, he looked really handsome in his tux. Together we made our way to the car. "alright guys , our targets name is Noah Clarke, you all know what you should do."dean said as he looked in the mirror from the drivers seat. " wait what am I going to be doing. " I interrupted. " nothing " he replied. " I thought I could help." I said. " just because max says you can come doesn't mean I'm going to let you do anything for the mission,  I value my life too much for that ." Dean said ."but "I said pleadingly, "No buts, your not helping and that's final." Dean shouted,  I sat back in my seat . I looked at Jessica and justin but they were avoiding my gaze.

We finally reached the club, I could tell it was one of those fancy clubs , where famous person went to.  when we made our way into the club, I could see their was a lot of drunken bodies on the dance floor. " Stay close to me . " justin whispered in my ear as we made our way to the VIP section. "Stay here don't move don't talk to anyone,  and don't drink anything. " dean said ."ok " I said looking around. I sat down by myself,  this was really boring I wondered what the guys were doing. Wait what am I doing , Victoria you idiot . I totally forgot why I actually came here .I made my way to the exit ."excuse me." I said to the guard , he looked at me and then stepped out of my way.

I walked through the drunken bodies on the dance floor. " sorry . " I said as I bumped into people,  I had to hurry. Finally I came to the exit, wow I thought as I left the club, that was easy ,too easy if you ask me. well I'm not going to push my luck. I made my down the unfamiliar street. Suddenly I heard footsteps following me , I quickened  my pace,  . "Ughh " I screamed as I felt someone grabbing me . " is she Salvatore's wife " I heard a man say, I couldn't see his face. " yes that's her  " another voice replied
They drag me away, I screamed and struggled against their hold. wait my gun , I grabbed it and pointed it at them. " now now sweetheart put the gun down before anybody gets hurt . " one of the  men said walking towards me. "don't move . "I shouted,  as tears ran down my face . " or  what , are you going to shoot me "he said walking towards.

My heart pounded against my chest , I didn't know I had pulled the trigger until he fell . I looked at him , I felt nothing. " you shouldn't have done that . " the other man said, charging towards me . I fired the gun, I hit him in his head.  I looked around frantically, to see if anyone saw. I dropped the gun on the ground with shaking hands . I ran for my life for away as my feet could carry me .

I stopped as I collapsed on a bench , my feet were killing me ,I wasn't the athletic type but tonight I was. I tried to calm my breathing. " are you alright " I heard someone say.  I looked up startled. " yes" I whispered. It was a woman with blonde hair and bright green eyes. " What's your name . " she asked." Melissa green "I lied, I couldn't tell her my real name, no that would be far too risky . " my name is Christina Harvey " she said stretching out her hand. " nice to meet you I said shaking her hand. I  needed to  start moving again,  I'm sure the guys realized I was missing. " I need to get out of here . " I said. " I'm going to the airport now I can give you a lift." She said. " you would,  thank you so much . " I said getting up. Okay accepting a ride to the airport from a total stranger wasn't actually apart of my plan but then again killing two persons wasn't either,  and I am really  desperate.
" okay alright I just need to make a quick stop first , if that's alright with you . " she said. " that's fine ." I said smiling. I followed her to her car.

" Thank you again . " I said to Christina as we reached the airport ."your welcome,  so where you headed ."she asked .  Christina was a very kind girl but she was very nosey also ." Not sure , well I have to go . Thank you " I said exiting the car. Alright I really need to figure out where I am going  and fast. I am glad that I had some cash on me that xav gave me a while back.
I decided that I would go Canada. He wouldn't look for me there  . I made my way to the front desk to buy I ticket. Hopefully I would be safe where I was heading , I knew xav would be looking for me so I had to keep a extra low profile. Maybe I could change my look, probably where contacts and a wig. I had to make sure nobody recognized me. I was no longer Victoria Salvatore,  no she was long gone . My name is Melissa Green, and I would be dammed if I let myself get captured again . No I'm no longer the scared timid girl I was , and I'm not going let my heart make decisions for me, I will do what I have to do , even if that means killing Xavier if he came after me. He made me like this now he has to bear the consequences. This is the new me.

Anastacia Scheglova as Christina Harvey

Like , vote comment and share.