11

" mmm" I groaned as I buried my face in the pillow. I loved how the pillow slept so heavenly. " baby girl" I heard as I snuggled more into the sheets. "Ahh" I screamed as I felt my body being yanked out from under the sheets . " are you alright , you hit your head pretty hard " Xavier said as he examined my face. Suddenly it all came back to me the kiss , the ..Mia." where is she I said as I quickly got off the bed."
Who " Xavier replied . "You know who I'm talking about , where is my bestfriend. " I replied as I looked up at him.

" oh you mean my sister- in law she just stepped out " he said as he walked to the bathroom. I stood frozen in the middle of the room , I couldn't seem to process what he just said . How could that be possible, there's no way Mia would marry max willingly she must have been forced. " how" I whispered as xav exited the bathroom. " In due time baby girl , you have a wedding to prepare for  first ." He said as he turned to face at me . " I can't " I whispered as I pleaded with my eyes for him to understand .

" do you want to see your bestfriend " he said staring at me. " I...do " I stuttered, " well that my dear is the answer to all your problems. He said as he touched my face putting a strand of hair behind my hair . Slowly he leaned in, I tensed, I felt his breath on my face
. " you are so beautiful " he whispered huskily right before he sealed, my  lips with his own .
I ran my hands through his silky smooth hair, I felt him grip my waist and pull me closer ." Jump " he commanded as he gripped my ass. Jumping in wrapped my legs around his waist . I felt him walk to the bed but I was too lost to care . He placed me on the bed gently , I tightened my hold on him pulling him even closer. He kissed my neck aggressively I was sure it would leave a mark. "Mmmmmm" I moaned as I explored his body . " we should stop or I won't be able to control myself " he said lifting his head and stared at me. I bit my lip he looked so delicious with his hair messed up like that I would love to run my tongue down his," snap out of it " I scolded myself you're better than this.

" damm" Xav cursed as his phone rang he got up off of me and walked to the door. "Wow " I thought talk about low self control. I really need to stop doing that . I should also stop wearing his shirts too I thought as I recalled the time where I had showered and forgot to ask for clothes . There I was ,a nervous wreck coming out of the shower in a thin towel asking for a towel, I blushed so hard that day. " you have dress fitting with my mother get ready " he said turning toward me.

" "this is perfect " His mother said showing me a dress ,It truly was .Xav mother Aliseia was so kind and caring. I seriously thought she would be a bitch, but she was so kind . As Xavier introduced us she embraced me in a warm hug, then smacked Xavier on the head for not introducing us earlier . She reminded me so much of my mother. So after many bridal shops and many no's she finally decided on a dress . "It was beautiful " I thought as I looked in the mirror, I looked like a princess .Tears came to my eyes , I can't believe my family won't be there . "Are you alright dear " aliseia said as she noticed my expression. " nothing I am just nervous " I lied as I whipped my face .

 " nothing I am just nervous " I lied as I whipped my face

I don't own any of the pictures