19

" I need to get up . " Xav said kissing my shoulders. " mmm " I mumbled
"You should get some sleep "he said easing off the bed . He walked to the bathroom. I lied down on the bed snuggling into the pillow.

I stretched my body, yawning rolling over,God I felt sore but I didn't regret it reminded me of what happened and that I hadn't dreamed the wonderful feelings he brought me. I looked around the room. Xav must have left for work. I really needed to get in touch with Mia,I thought getting off the bed. I just don't know how. I hurried well more like wobbled to the bathroom, took a shower and came back out. I quickly put on a sundress and my flats. I put my hair in a ponytail. I exited the room in search of Xavier maybe I could convince him to give me a phone I thought as I walked down the hallway. I wondered what happened to Mia , maybe she left the country. As I reached xav office I wondered if I should knock. Deciding not to I opened the door.

When I opened the door I saw 5 men all in suits sitting around the table. xav looked up as he saw me, I could tell he was annoyed. "I'll talk to you later " I said blushing in embarrassment making my way to the door. " and who ,might you be "one of the men said getting up. ."my wife "Xav said possessively walking towards me. "oh, such a beautiful little thing "the man said staring at me. I started to feel nervous. I felt xav body behind me. Give me a minute "Xav whispered in my a ear as he pulled me to him and kissed me , as if marking his territory. I stumbled out of his office still in shock.

I decided I would go to the garden and wait for xav to finish his meeting.
I needed to figure out a way to escape, it seemed that Mia wouldn't be able to help. But I wouldn't let that stop me , I missed my life , and my family. I had to find the right opportunity I couldn't afford to fail. I knew if I got caught I would be in serious trouble, but I couldn't stay either. I had to think this through carefully .I had to admit I had feelings for Xavier but I couldn't explain them , and I didn't want to know what they meant . I couldn't possibly love him, I .. no I couldn't think about that now I had to focus on escaping and getting as far away from this place as possible. I don't know how I'm going, to do this.
." What are you doing, out here " I heard .
I gasped turning around to face the intruder. "cris " I said as I saw him walking towards me."Vee " he said surprised. " how are you "I sake making conversation. "I'm okay you " he said ."I am fine just clearing my mind. "oh" he replied . together we sat in silence. "so, what did I do " I said finally breaking the silence ."what do mean "he replied. "I mean you have been real distant lately , avoiding me when you see me. " I said. "it's just work "he said getting up " no its more than that talk to me." I said grabbing his arm." leave it vee" he said said. "No " I said pulling him closer. "I like you okay not as a friend I have for a along time now.I can't bear to see you with someone's. "he said. I gasped "I didn't know you felt that way" . I've always liked cris as a friend but I've never thought of him as anything more. "see this is why I didn't want to tell you he said. " I.."I stuttered . "I need you to like me vee" he said leaning in. Before I could say something he kissed me. I struggled against him. I didn't feel any spark or any butterflies, if I'm being honest it felt wrong.
Finally he released me I slapped him "what the fuck "I screamed a him. "I'm so sorry vee I don't know what came over me please forgive me " he said pleadingly ."okay just don't do it again " I said . I was always the forgiving type. " I'll make it up to you I promise "cris said as he left the garden.

I sat down by myself maybe cris could help escape, I mean he claims likes me. No I wouldn't involve him, I was running out of ideas.
.