33

" where is she " I whispered as I looked around, it's been awhile since xav left and I have been sitting in the living room waiting for olivia. " hey sorry I'm late."olivia said as she jogged in the room."what took you so long" I said, getting up , finally we can leave."you know newlyweds,  they can't seem to keep their hands off each other." she said , laughing.  " oh " I said that's why she was late."are you alright " she asked me. omgg not her too, everywhere I went somebody was asking if I was alright, I mean did everybody know  about it, sometimes I just felt like to tell them to fuck off. Yeah I knew they cared but it' just so annoying and it kept reminding me of the situation I am in . " I  am ok but I really needed today so thank you. "I said smiling as we walked to the car."  no problem,  seriously. "she replied .

" please " olivia begged me ,  she passed the Victoria secret store. She wanted me to try on some of the things , I  told her I would rather not , but she was so determined.  " ok fine I'll go "I finally said ."Thank you, thank you. " she said pulling me in the store.

" try this one . " olivia said for the tenth  time , I swear this girl is too much. But I had to admit this one was by far the best one out of all the others."what do you think " I said as I came  out the dressing room. "Wow, Xavier is going to lose is mind when he sees you , you look so hot." She said smiling. I had admit I looked sexy, it hugged my body showing my curves.
" alright,  I am tired and hungry,  let's go get something to eat. " I said to olivia. " I guess we have bought enough. " she said putting down an outfit she was about to give me to try on. Wow if I knew shopping with olivia would be this exhausting maybe I would have stayed home.

" today was great olivia . " I said as I sipped my drink. We were in a car on our way back. " It was no problem, and I had a great time too. We should do this more often" she said smiling. "We should " I agreed, although it was exhausting the change of scenery was really  great . I wonder what xav is doing now, I thought as I sit back and wondered.

When we reached the bodyguards took our bags, after spending a little more time together olivia had to leave. So it was just me, I ate some leftover dinner. Then sat in the living room and watched some lucifer. AS I was watching the television I heard a loud groan, at first I thought it was from the show then I realized it was coming from the kitchen.
I got up  to check what it was, "Ahhh" I screamed as I was shocked to see Xavier on the floor bleeding. I quickly rushed to him, "what the fuck happened. " I said pressing on the wound."It was a trap" he said before passing out. "Xavier " I screamed as I shook  his shoulders. No this couldn't happen to me I couldn't lose him too."help, someone help me "I screamed,  soon the guards came running in the room.

" please help him." I said . They lifted him up and carriehim away. " you need to stay  here ma'am "one of them said  to me as I  tried to follow them."No " I said trying to get pass him, of course that didn't work he clasped is hands around me preventing me from following them .  I fought against his hold,  kicking and screaming. " please I love him." I  whispered as I stopped fighting against his hold. I didn't seem to register what I said in that moment, I was too busy crying, to think about it , but deep down I knew it was true. I loved him , Xavier Salvatore,  the man who completely ruined me . My one and only poison.