16

The next day
The next morning I woke up with some serious cramps. I cursed ,why did I have to get my period today of all the days . Oh well , I said going into the bathroom.  After I was finished done  dealing with my business I went down to stairs . I had a insatiable craving for some pancakes . " good morning Mrs. Salvatore "said Noah  the chef ."what would you like to eat . " he said. "umm, pancakes and bacon please. " I replied.

" that was delicious, Noah"  I said as I finished eating. " thanks Mrs. Salvatore  ."he said. " please call me Victoria. " I said smiling. " ok Victoria. " he replied.

" I will be there . " I heard xav say as he entered the kitchen on his phone. He looked so yummy, I stared at his abs ,I felt myself becoming hot .

I looked at his face only to find him smirking as he caught me staring

I looked at his face only to find him smirking as he caught me staring. " you see something you like baby girl. " Xav say cockily.  " yes " I whispered, not even realizing I said it out loud. My eyes widened,  I looked around. I let out a breath of relief as I realized we were the only ones in the kitchen. " well you are free to look, I'm yours. " he said coming to stand between my legs. He gripped my waist and lifted me on the counter . He started kissing my neck as he grinded into me. 

I moaned,  wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer. " fuck" I said as I felt him squeeze  my breast . I really to  need to stop I thought tightened my hold on his hair. " I'm on my period. "I choked out pulling away from  him.  " and I'm not ready ."I said as I looked at my feet not wanted to meet his gaze. I felt him hold my chin and lift my head to meet his intense gaze. "You are so beautiful " he said staring at me. He leaned in and sealed my lips with a soft and tender kiss. " would you like to go out with me . "  he said as we parted our lips . " where " I breathed out. " there is a party I'm going to, and I want you to come." He said ."when "I asked ."today "he said leaning in to kiss me. " what and you're just telling me that now. I have nothing wear." I said jumping off the counter. " You don't have to worry, a dress is in our room. "He said looking at me. " oh " I said.  " now kiss me . " he said pulling me to him . I grabbed his hair and kissed him aggressively, I loved how we fit so perfectly together,I still hated him though.