42

" hello" I  said as I answered the phone it was 5:00 am ,who the hell was calling me so early in the morning. " Hi little one. "harry said." what the fuck harry , why did you call me so early in the morning. "I said angrily. "  I wanted to see if we are still on for our date today."   

"sure " I said but inside I was thinking of ways to actually make it out of the house without xav knowing."ok I'll let you go back to sleep, now ,bye little one. " He said hanging, up.He said that as if, going back to sleep would be easy , I couldn't go back to sleep now. I  got up out of the warm comfort of the bed, and headed to the bathroom.

I had to think of a way to get out of this house, without the bodyguards. Maybe I could tell them that I wanted to buy some lady products, I knew I wouldn't get to go out without the bodyguards, but I guess I will just have to  ditch them when we are in the store.I was good at that, afterall I mean I escaped Xavier, I'm sure I can do this .I took a quick shower , then got ready. I headed downstairs, maybe I could leave without olivia knowing,  I couldn't bother  to explain why I'm going out to her, the bodyguards I could fool but she was too smart for that. she would figure out I was up to something

" where are you going. " one of the bodyguards said as I opened the door and stepped outside. I think his name was John ."None of your fucking business . " I replied angrily. " you can't leave the house Mrs. . Salvatore."he said, it felt weird being called that it ,had been awhile since I heard someone call me that."If you must know John, I'm going to buy some lady products at the store, you are free to tag along. " I said sarcastically. " ok wait here I'll call cris (the other bodyguard)."he said.

" "No !!!,don't call cris , I don't really want to bother anybody and I'm just going to the store,  I'm sure a strong handsome man like you can protect, me all by yourself,  please just this once. " I said pouting. " ok anything you want."he said blushing. " yes " I said in my head step one is completed. OK I didn't really make any steps, but that's was brilliant I swear I doubt myself sometimes. " well give a minute I have to make a call."I said smiling, I needed to call harry and tell him my plan.

"Hey harry,instead of picking me up, meet me at the diner on  prince street." I  said to  harry after he answered the phone."Ok sure , he said. "

"alright I'm ready let's go."I said to John after I hanged up the phone.
TIME SKIP

" hey John , I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute wait   here for me will  you."I said smiling.

This was my chance, I climbed out the window, of the bathroom and ran off to the diner. I swear I was such a rebel, I knew john would be looking for me, and I knew he would call xav, and I knew I would be in so much trouble,  but I didn't care.

I finally made it to the diner, harry wasn't there as yet. I ordered something to eat cause I was hungry.
" where is he" ,I said, I have been sitting here for about a awhile now and harry still hasn't shown up. I got up and paid the bill, I can't believe I snuck out for that jerk. I headed  back to the house, as I was walking I saw a car pull up beside me."Get in ." Harry said ."nope." I said as I kept waking,  that asshole he stood me up , and now he wants me to get in his car. Fuck him, I thought.

" Get in the fucking car Victoria so I can explain myself, at least let me drive you home . " he pleaded. " whatever" I said getting in, just because I was getting in the car didn't mean I was going to talk to him."I am so sorry,  I just got caught up in my work , I swear I didn't mean to stood up , can I make it up to you,please. " he said. " just take me home" I said.

"no, I'm not taking you home until you talk to me, please little one."he said ." What the hell is problem, I don't what to be here."I said ,suddenly I gasped I didn't realize how close we were.I tried to pull away but I felt as if I was in a trance .I felt his hot breath on my face. I'm not  sure who kissed who first but suddenly we were kissing. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer.I felt as if I was drinking something sweet and I couldn't get enough, it sounds weird but that's how I felt,it was addicting .I moaned as he bit my lip. This was so wrong but it felt  right.I shouldn't be doing this I love Xavier, even if he was a asshole. I slowly pulled away I rested my forehead on his, our heavy breathing  mixed together I felt so hot. "I can't ."I said , even though my body was screaming at me telling me to continue

"why not."he replied, huskily  " I'm not looking for a relationship now and I don't want you to get hurt."I said pulling away. "I won't. " he said kissing me again.

" See you later harry . " I said as we reached the house. "Bye little one, I'll
call you ."he said driving off.I sighed why did harry have to come and make things so complicated, I thought a I walked to the door.I prepared myself mentally for what was about to happen,I  knew I would be in trouble.

   " what the fuck. " I said as I opened the door and saw  xavier. "Hi babygirl. "Xavier said smirking. shit , I thought I was fucked.

 vote, comment and share
Until next time
My one and only poison