13

" you look beautiful. " Xavier said as I exited the bathroom. " You too " I said as I checked him out .

" Shall we " he said as he offered me his arm

" Shall we " he said as he offered me his arm ."yes" I said as I took it. "Good evening mr Salvatore " the driver said opening the limousine door.

"Mrs. Salvatore is it true that you are pregnant. ", "Mr. Salvatore what about your girlfriend Stacy rendoll " " Mrs. Salvatore over here " those are some of the many questions that was thrown at us as we exited the limousine . Bodyguards surrounded us , I tightened my hold on xav as we entered the restaurant.  Cameras flashed everywhere I was so nervous.

"How did the ,media  know we would be here." Xav said talking to one of his bodyguard's meanwhile I was looking around. Suddenly I realized that we were the only ones here expect the waiters ." This way Mrs. Salvatore " the waiter said leading us to a table for two.

"Stacy rendoll " I whispered as I recalled hearing her name from one of the reporters. "Sorry about that " Xav said as he sat down . " whose Stacy " I said not wasting a second. " My exe " he said looking at the menu. " How long were you together " I said staring at him. " we were never together , she was just a meaningless fuck. " He said looking at me. " oh " I said.

" can I take your orders "the waiter said smiling at me.

" you are mine baby girl " Xav said taking my hand as the waiter left. " what do you mean" I said innocently, ok maybe I was flirting a little bit, but could you blame me. " for the sake of the boy I suggest you stop " Xavier said angrily. " Here " the waiter said smiling.

" so what is your favorite color "I said trying to make conservation ." Black" he said, " I know that's not what you really wanted to ask me . " he said.  " where is Mia "I asked. " She is at her home, you see angel after you and your bestfriend started researching about my gang I was just going to kill you both ,but then max he developed a crush on  your  little Mia  so he kidnapped her and married.  She is such a spitfire that one ." He said .

My eyes widened as he said these things , I couldn't believe it ."can I see her " I said hastily.  " sure, Oh that reminds me you will start your training tomorrow " he said  ." What" I said . " I have a lot of enemies baby girl, I can't have my wife not knowing to shoot a gun or defend herself ." He said . " I can defend myself " I retorted  , ok I know that wasn't true. I wasn't the least athlethic ,that was Mia ,but I did take that self defense class that didn't stop the fact that I hated physical education , most of the time I skipped that class.  Mia always teased me on my lack strength. " I know you can't defend yourself baby girl that's why I'm making you train." Xav said. " when do I  get to see Mia ." I said changing the subject.  " she will come by tomorrow ." He said . " wait she is not in your gang right. " I said quickly. " she is " he said smirking .my eyes widened I couldn't believe Mia , my bestfriend was in Xavier's gang .