57

"hey, get up" someone said slapping my cheek.I opened my eyes ,my head hurt where the hell was I.I realized that I was tied to a chair. "who are you." I said as I squinted my eyes trying to figure out who was it, the room wasn't exactly bright .

"not important the important question is who are you." the person said."what' I said."the wife of the famous xavier salvatore, you miss or worth a pretty penny you know that. You're going to make me rich, such a waste of though we could have so much fun together." he said touching my hair. I spat in his face..."you  b-"he said slapping me across the face."oww"I winced,I tasted the bittersweet metallic taste of my blood. 

I laughed,I was going crazy that's for sure."I should put you in your place, but people don't like damaged goods,so you got lucky,don't push it." he said squeeking my chin.suddenly his phone rang,"don't move."he said as he left the room.As if I  could,my hands were tied literally.xavier where are you,I thought.

I never wanted to be a damsel in distress, I've been kidnapped before more times than one. honestly I'm sick and tired of it, its rare that you find a story than the man get kidnapped and the woman as to rescue him. no,no its always the woman that's so stereotypical. here I am kidnapped tied to a chair yet again, who could it be. 

xavier had alot of enemies not to mention we were in the middle of a war.what was I thinking leaving the house,I wondered if cris was okay, did anyone get hurt because of me.I have been kidnapped before so why was I so scared listen I'm not saying that if you're kidnapped you wouldn't be scared out of your mind, but this time its different this time I'm pregnant its not about me anymore.

I have to worry about the safety of my child,I would die if something happened to him/her because of me.I couldn't let them know about my baby whoever they were.I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard someone talking . soon the door was opened, I gasped as I saw who it was ,maybe I should've expected it.

"hi bestfriend" mia said laughing." don't call me that." I said,as I hissed my teeth when did mia become like this."I would like you to meet somebody." she said twirling a knife in her hand."what."I said,looking at her as if she was crazy which she probably was.

Just then someone walked in,I gasped as I met the familar green eyes."harry." I said as I looked at him in disbelief."oh,I forgot you have already met." mia said as she walked up to him and kissed him.I stared at the both of them what the hell was going on."you see victoria my name is harry salvatore and I'm the rightful heir to the muerte gang. when I found out about my father I was fucking pissed.

I wanted to just march right up to him and demand he give me what was rightfully mine, but then I found about my brothers. Things got a little complicated after that, I finally confronted my father but the piece of shit refused said I wasn't is son so I declared war I wasn't going to sit back and let my idiot of a brother take it from me.

That's when I first saw you, you looked amazing in that dress.I knew right then and there what I had to do, I was going to steal you from xavier .Granted I was going to kill you at first but then I changed my mind, I was going marry you and you would my wife and have my children it would kill him to see you with me everyday.

But then I met my little snowflake over here and I decided you know what ill just kill all of and then take whatever I want ,we will rule the world together." he said ."I looked at him shocked he looked so different this wasn't the sweet harry I knew, was everybody not who they say they were. "me and you baby." mia said as they kissed."you're both fucking crazy." I said."shut up."he said slapping me across the face.

"you just be quiet untill your little husband comes running where we will kill him"he said laughing."xavier is going fucking  kill both of you and I'm going to laugh as I stare at your dead lifeless body." I said laughing.

"we'll see about that little one." he said, right before he left."why are you still here." I said as I looked at mia."because I want to, so how are you feeling is everything to your liking." she said smiling. "funny." I said ,honestly I was not in the mood for this, I would rather she just start the torturing rather than sit there and talk to me as if it were old times.

"it is isn't it,looked at you,you look terrible." she said."is this how you torture your victims, bore them to death.with your talking" I said laughing. Probably shouldn't be provoking her, but I couldn't help it. "you don't want to see me torture someone I tend to get a little to crazy if you know what I mean." she said twirling her knife.

"how did you end up with a guy like  harry anyway." I said changing the subject." I met him in a bar actually classic princess story, I was wasted, that's when I saw him come in he was beautiful we talked then we went back to his apartment and you can guess what happened after that. when I woke up alone in the room,I found out who he was ,to tell you the truth I was going to kill him but I found about his plan, it was perfect actually I told him who I was and we've been together ever since. and when we get rid of all you, ill be his queen and we'll rule the world together. the end." she said."wow that was really beautiful." I said sarcastically.

"well here we are, now you know, it doesn't really make a difference either way your going to die in a few minutes." she said."well I better go things to do people to kill." she said leaving .I sat there looking at the door wandering who was going to be the next person to come through it .I felt scared, I wasn't sure either of us would make it out of here alive. xavier where are you?