56

" Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out, Get some air now, let your edge out, Too soon, I spoke, you be heavy in my mind, Can you get the heck out?" I sang as I moved to the beat if you know me well ,you'd know I loved this song Good days by Sza .honestly it was like this song was made for me. I was making a egg and cheese sandwich ,something the baby seemed to crave. Jessica had left a few minutes ago, and I was alone yet again.

"All the while, I'll await my armored fate with a smile, Still wanna try, still believe in (good days)
Good days, always (good days), Always inside (always in my mind, always in my mind, mind)
Good day living in my mind" I continued singing.

what was always on my mind? the question popped up in my mind. well the answer seemed easy it was  xavier. he seemed to be on my mind a lot these days. I missed my parents, truth be told I could call them anytime ,I'm just scared ,its been so long since I heard from them. 

I ate the sandwich feeling sad, what would life be like if I wasn't kidnapped. who would I be, I probably would have went to law school and became a lawyer, or maybe I would have become a actor. Never would have I ever thought about being a gang leader's wife, what kind of of profession is that, great here I am feeling sorry for myself.

 Not that I didn't love xavier, and wasn't happy with him. Its just that maybe my life would be more peaceful.., what am I saying. I need something to cheer me up,I know shopping.

"cris ,cris." I shouted, as I washed my hands."whats wrong."cris said rushing into the room with a gun."I want to go shopping." I said sweetly."nope." he said putting his gun away."please."I said, making my sad face.

"boss said not to let you leave the house." cris said as if recalling the memory."cris,its just shopping ,and I'm your boss too right, please we can bring any amount of guards you want. I need to get of this house or I'm going to loose my mind." I pleaded.

"I'm not sure."cris said scratching the back of his head. "please."I said. "ok but we have to be quick." he said finally. "thank you."I said kissing on the cheek and running up the stairs to change.

"I'm ready"I said, I did little makeup and I put on my white crop top that had a cat on it and my rip jeans and my white nikes. I smiled today was going to be a good day or so I thought.

" what do you think." I asked cis for the fourth time, I had on a red dress but I wasn't sure if it was a right fit."you look nice." he said glancing at it."you said that the last time."I said groaning heading back to changing room, I was ready to try a different store.

I payed for the clothes and was heading out the store, cris was on a phone call.suddenly I heard a scream from behind me, the same time cris shouted at me to get down.shit I thought, this cant be happening cris only brought four guards was hidding behind a table with cris you was shouting some one .I felt sick, this was a bad idea I shouldn't have left the house.

"victoria, victoria." cris shouted shaking my shoulders. "listen to me I'm going to cover you and I want you run to the changing room and lock the door and don't come out till I get you. he said."but--" I stuttered my hands were shaking., my heart beating fast.

"here take this go now." he said handing me a gun.I ran to the room,I screamed as I felt someone cover my mouth from behind,I tried to get free, but was feeling too sleepy ,before I blacked out I fired my gun. I was sure it hit the guy but I was soon surrounded by darkness as my body went limb.

" move her" its her" I heard I tried staying away but couldn't.I felt as if I was being carried, what was happening to me.xavier I thought, as if he could hear me.

Xavier pov:

I wondered what my babygirl was doing,I still couldn't believe she was pregnant, well I could believe it last night was wild. The shipment had gone great and I was ready to head back home to my wife who I'm sure was waiting for me.

"what is it." I said answering cris's call. "boss we were attacked ,they took victoria." he said.what did he mean they took Victoria, I felt my heart stop."what the fuck do you mean cris, where the hell is  my fucking wife." I shouted, furiously.

"we were ambushed at the crescent store, they took victoria and killed two of your men and rest injured." he said wincing in between words I could tell he was injured but right now I didn't care.I shouted orders at the driver ,I tried to calm down I was seeing red and I really wanted to kill someone.

"why were you at a store cris I told you to not let her leave the house." I said as I reached the infirmary. "it was victoria she begged me to let her go said she couldn't stay in the house any longer we were attacked at the store,I told her to go to the changing room and gave her a gun but they took her.

I couldn't do anything about it, I'm really sorry and I take full responsibility for what happened."cris said crying.I really wanted to kill right there ,even if he was crying, the only reason I punched the wall and not cris was because of victoria ,I knew if found out I killed cris she wouldn't forgive me.I was going to save my babygirl and kill those bastards that took her.

" boss we found one of the men that took victoria." one of my men said."I'm on my way." I said as I headed out,I was going to torture him till he begged for death then I'm going to find my babygirl. hold on  honey I'm coming for you.