one; white empty room

"Rather die outside than in this shit hole

"Rather die outside than in this shit hole."

I wake up in the same white empty room as yesterday, the same empty room I'll wake in tomorrow, the same white empty room I've been waking up in for the last four years. Apparently killing your aggressors is a crime in this shit hole they like to call The Ark.

The only person I talked to while here was Cosmos, a young guard that would die for me if I asked him to. I thought of asking him to help me escape but go where? We're in the middle of the space.

Cosmos was a tall, black-haired, good-looking guy. I could be his friend but right now, while looked in here, playing with his heart was my only hobby.

Suddenly I hear him bringing me my food for the day. It was little, barely enough to keep a mouse alive, much less a teenage girl.

"Hey," Cosmo says looking to see if someone was watching him outside.

"You brought me the book I asked you to?" I touch his hand through the little hole in the door and he looks at my lips almost instantly.

"I-I couldn't bring it today, I'm sorry..." He looks down and then up at me.

I take a deep breath and push my hand away.

"I finished the last one... I guess I'll spend my days looking at the walls." I turn on my heel, bringing my food with me. "It's fine tho..." I fake being sad and he looks at me.

"I-I can try to bring it tomorrow morning." He says and I grin before looking at him, my expression changing to admiration as I look at his face.

"You really don't have to." I touch his hand again.

"I'll do everything to make you happy, you don't deserve this." Cosmos grabs my hand and I force a smile. "How are you doing? You keep writing on the walls?"

"I have no space left." I look around taking a deep breath. "I'm writing on the floor and on a book you gave me. I don't plan on giving it back."

"Maybe you should find another thing to do-"

"Yeah? Like what? I'm locked in here, Cosmos." I say thought clenched teeth still trying my best not to snap at him.

"I'm sorry... you're right." He mutters slightly looking back and then around, just in case someone was passing by.

"You should go. People can see." I take his hand from mine and he places a kiss on his hand, touches mine, and walks away smiling.

I look at the other delinquents through the little opening he forgot to close. Some were laughing, most of them were with their friends talking while I was here, locked away.

"Back off." One of the guards passes by my cell, closing my way to the outside world.

When I finished my food I hear the door opening. This time it wasn't Cosmos.