forty-one; wonkru

"You are Wonkru, or you are the enemy of Wonkru! Choose!"

Skaikru had barricaded themselves on the left side of the bunker, closing the doors of the dining hall. That side had the farm, also known as all the food in this place. Octavia, me, Indra, and Delphia were walking around frenetically in the hallways trying our best to keep things under control. Miller and the security group were security the hall while we went to Jaha who was on our side.

I'm the first to enter the room and see a grounder with his sword in Jaha's neck.

"Put it down, now." I order him, and he does as told.

"We secured the hallway. Everyone's alive." Miller tells us as he enters the dorm room.

"What's going on? They were talking about taking back the farm." Niylah shows up, a panicked expression on her face.

"Yes. Skaikru sealed the door and our fate. Still, you will die for this." Indra answers and looks at Jaha.

"No," Octavia argues.

"This is not like stealing blankets," Indra tells her.

"They're scared, Indra, hungry."

"They're trying to kill us." I speak up looking at Octavia and clenching my jaw, taking the blade from the man's neck. "Tell your friends we're gonna get the farm back," I tell him and he runs away.

"Safe to say Skaikru's screwed," Miller mutters and I scoff.

For me they would all be dead, I think.

"Go room to room. Take everyone you can find and bring them to the rotunda. We can protect them there." Octavia orders Miller who nods as Jaha starts walking away. "Not you." She stops him.

"Ok." He sits on the lower bunker taking the kid I hadn't even notice he had on his arms, and sitting him on his side. "Look. I need you to go with Nathan, all right, and I'll see you as soon as I-"

"No." The boy argues. "I want to stay with you."

"Look, look. Come here. You'll be ok." He hugs the boy and places a kiss on his head.

"You should go with them. You'll be safer." Octavia tells Niylah.

"Safety's overrated. I'm with you." She tells her.

"Let's go." Miller takes the boy and walks away with his men.

"Blueprints." Indra asks Jaha.

"I'm guessing you need me to open another unopenable door." He replies.

"If you can't, we're all dead," I tell him and he agrees on studying the plans.

We were in the main office, me and Octavia side by side while Jaha looked at the paper on top of the table.