thirty-five; arkadia

"Yu glonpei est odon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yu glonpei est odon."

It had been some days since everything, the flamekeeper was Gaia, Indra's daughter and in order to Roan not cut her head off, we had told him that the flame was destroyed by some guy. I had gone back to my sketchy business and things looked good since we were still alive. 

Kane was trying to keep the peace, Octavia was his bodyguard or something, and I... I was doing what I do best, killing for money.

While I was looking over the stand in front of me I see Echo and some of her warriors walking towards one of the houses with people from Trikru, not with a very friendly look on their faces. As soon as I notice this, I put the jewelry on the table, back on the bag they were in erlier, and walk into my house, putting it on the box and hiding it as best as I can, taking only the essentials and hiding them in my pockets. 

When I walk out I see Octavia walking towards me, her expression was something between angry and scared. 

"Ice Nation's attacking Triku and Skaikru." She tells me as I walk to her.

"I know. I've seen them." I reply anxiously. "Look, I'm the last one to say that we should run, but right now? We should." 

She nods and walks towards her horse and I look at her confused. 

"They're attacking Arkadia next. I go warn them." She gets on the Helios. "Go look for Delphia." 

I nod at her and run towards Delphia's place as fast as I can, trying my best not to be seen. When I open the door to their house, I see that there are already people inside. 

As soon as I get in, I see Linn putting himself in front of Delphia, saving her life from the Azgeda warrior. When I look closer, I notice the blood coming from his stomach. The woman turns around, and when she sees the man ribbing his stomach and bleeding, her sword goes straight through the warrior's neck. 

Linn dragged himself to the wall, unable to get up, and I try my best to help him.

I take the bow from behind my back and shot one of the arrows through the heart of one of the warriors, killing him. Upon seeing an arrow flying from the other side of the room, one of the warriors fighting, looks back, giving Onto time to run his sword through his stomach, and they straight through his heart.

While the other man is giving Delphia a hard time, the free one comes to me, but before he's able to reach me, the arrow coming from my bow pierces his eye, killing him too.

When I notice, the last man was bleeding on the floor, and Delphia was kneeling at Linn's side, trying her best to stop the bleeding.

I run towards them, trying to remember what Clark did back on the dropship. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of blood leaving his blood, the sword had gone right through him.