seventeen; rippers

"I could have shot you

"I could have shot you."

Bellamy had found a way to give me back my weapons, just in case we got in danger, and we were now walking towards the dropship. Lincoln was there with Octavia and if it is as bad as Bellamy put it... it's very, very, bad.

Lincoln had also be taken by the mountain men and was now a ripper.

Clarke was needed there since they thought she could somehow fix him, and I was needed for emotional support. Great, at least I do something useful for the first time in my life.

We got to the dropship and Bellamy took us to where Lincoln was. We could hear the screams from outside.

He was restrained but trying to get out. Screaming.

We're both taken down by his screams and how he tries to jump on us.

"It's okay, it's okay, He's restrained," Bellamy tells us.

"I can't believe we're back here again." She says and I don't understand what she meant. Probably cause I flew last time.

"Can you help him?" Octavia asks Clarke as I walk towards her.

"I don't know." She looks at him as he keeps growling. "I knew Mount Weather controlled the Reapers. I had no idea they were creating them."

"If they can do that to Lincoln... What are they doing to our friends?" Bellamy asks looking between us and I swallow hard still looking at the restrained man.

We stayed there not knowing what to do. Then suddenly, Clark gets up.

"He's convulsing." She states and we all look at her waiting for a translation on what the hell did that mean. She doesn't translate of course.

"So, what does that mean?" Octavia gets up behind her, pointing her flashlight at Lincoln.

"What happened to his leg?" She asks not answering Octavia's question.

"I shot him." Octavia states and I look at her giving her a sad smile.

"Clarke, he's lost a lot of blood..." Bellamy speaks up.

As soon as Clarke tries to get close to the restrained man, he tries to attack her, pushing as hard as he can on the metal chains keeping him in place.

"Can you shine the light on his neck?" She asks and we do as she says. "Needle marks."

"You think he's been drugged?" I ask looking at the marks.

"Maybe-" Before Clarke is able to fully respond to my question, Liconln's able to free himself and attack her.

"Lincoln!" Octavia screams, pushing him away from the girl.