seven; edge of the cliff

"I'm not with them

"I'm not with them. I'm not with you either."

I put down the light on the stick and run towards the screams.

The kid kept screaming and I see her with Bellamy, who as soon as he sees me puts Charlotte behind him.

"I'm not with them. I'm not with you either." I tell him.

"Murphy!" She screams and I look at Bellamy telling him to shut her up, but she keeps going.

I push Bellamy away and kneel in from of the kid, covering her mouth with my hand.

"You have a death wish? Shut up or he'll kill us all." I tell her before carefully taking my hand from her mouth.

"I deserve this-"

"Believe me you do. But he doesn't. If he kills you, he can't live with it. So shut up! You did enough." I order and Bellamy grabs her, throwing the girl over his shoulder, afraid that she'll escape.

We walk and soon notice that we are at the end of a cliff and that Murphy and the others are running towards us.

"Damn it," Bellamy mutters noticing the same thing I did.

"We're fucked." I say back and then Murphy shows up.

"Bellamy." He states and then looks at me. "Inanna." He looks away from me and widens his eyes a bit, almost playfully.

"I'm sorry-" I start.

"Don't." he stops me looking back at Bellamy. "You cannot fight all of us. Give her up."

"Maybe not, but I guarantee we'll take a few of you with us." Bellamy talks for me and I look at the grass unable to look at Murphy.

"Bellamy! Stop! This has gone too far. Just calm down." Clark shows up with Finn and I clench my teeth looking at her and her narrative.

Bullshit.

I walk slightly towards him, not wanting the kid to die.

"We can talk about this," I tell him calmly.

He looks between us and suddenly pushes me towards him. My back pushing hard against his chest as he puts a knife against my throat.

"Come here. I'm sick of listening to you talk." He tells against my ear.

"Let her go," Finn argues but Murphy grabs me tighter.

"Back off. I will slit her throat." He argues, his face against mine. This'll sound crazy, but I kinda like it. Those four years really did things to me.

"You couldn't live with it," I tell him, turning my head a bit, causing his knife to draw blood and him to light his grip on me, scared to hurt me.