four; rescue services

"It's just that everyone is taken back by me but you

"It's just that everyone is taken back by me but you."

We meet Clark and Finn at some point. We had been walking for a while now.

"How do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asks them.

"We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Bellamy replies and I chuckle.

"It's called cutting sign. Fourth year Earth Skills. He's good." Wells speaks up.

"You wanna keep it down or should I paint a target on your back?" Finn argues and I roll my eyes.

Suddenly we hear a loud moan.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy asks not to anyone in particular.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun," Clark tells Bellamy and we follow her and Finn as they run towards the origin of the sound.

"Jasper," Clark mutters.

I look in front of us and I notice Jasper tied to a tree, bloody and a moaning mess. I take my ax almost immediately, grabbing it highly.

"Oh my god, Jasper," Clark says as she walks towards him, I touch Murphy's shoulder slightly.

"It could be a trap," I mutter to him making him slow down.

"What the hell is this?" Bellamy asks Clark.

Suddenly, Clark almost falls into a hole in the ground, my heart stops for a moment but goes back to his normal pace when Bellamy grabs her arm, they look at each other, but none of them move.

"I told you." I look at Murphy and we both run towards her and Bellamy, helping him pushing her out.

Finn and Wells help us and she's out.

"You okay?" Both me and Finn ask her at the same time.

"Yeah," She looks at us and Finn helps her up.

"We need to get him down, I didn't walk for half an hour for nothing," I tell them and Finn nods.

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." He says.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm with you." Wells agrees but I stop him.

"No, stay with them," I tell him and then look at Murphy motioning him to come with us.

He doesn't follow me right away, first, he looks at Bellamy, asking for permission. Only when he tells him to follow me, he starts to climb the tree behind us.

"You're his dog." I look back at Murphy but he doesn't reply.

Finna and Murphy are cutting the ropes around his torso while I'm cutting the ones around his wrists.