fifteen; it's a goodbye

"Ai gonplei ste odon

"Ai gonplei ste odon."

I ran as fast as I can towards his body on the floor. Finn stays there, not moving. Murphy clearly doesn't know what to do as he just stands there.

I reach Tiga, noticing that Nyko did the same as I did. Octavia following me.

"No, no, no, no..." I put both of my hands on the wound on his stomach. "You're okay, Tiga." I cry out and then look at Nyko, who nods telling me he was gone, walking away with Octavia, after she touched my shoulder, looking for someone worth saving.

"Hestia..." Tiga struggles to say.

"Shh..." I shush him as tears roll down my face.

"Did you found them?" He asks making me cry harder and nod in denial.

"Only Delphi," I mutter as he groans in pain.

"My son..."

I look up and at all the bodies. I finally spot him. Dead. Headshot.

What do I even tell you?

I only nod in deny not wanting him to die believing a lie.

"I'll find them. I'll do whatever it takes." I tell him and I notice Murphy getting on my side.

"I forgive you." He looks at him noticing the guilty look on his face.

Tiga's eyes start closing but I grab his hand tightly.

"Don't. Tiga, don't die on me. I can get you help. I can help." I try to convince myself more than him as he grabs my hand tighter, moaning in pain. "I'm here this time. I didn't run. I'm here." I cry.

"You've always b-been..." Tiga consoles me even tho he's the one dying. "Tell Delphi that she needs to stop thinking that everyone's ready to kill her. Tell Onto he's the noblest person I've ever meet... And Linn, when you find him, tell him I loved him dearly." He tells me and I nod. "And you... you're one of the strongest people I've met. Delphi was right, you're a warrior. You know that, but don't let it take the best of you. Remember what I told you, is always worth it." He looks between me and Murphy at those last few words.

"Ai gonplei ste odon." He mutters as blood starts pouring out of his mouth.

"No! No! Wake up Tiga! Fight!"

"I'm done fighting." He looks up at me. The look in his eyes could not be mistaken. It was a goodbye.

"Till we meet again," I say quietly as his eyes close and his hand stops tightening mine.

I let go of his lifeless hand as I put my bloody hands on my forehead crying.

"Ina..." John starts saying but doesn't end his sentence.

I get up, taking a deep breath, and clean my tears with my bloody hands. His blood covering my face.

"Help me bury him," I say walking towards his house, looking for a shovel.

When I found it, I walk to the side of his house, starting to dig two holes into the ground.

I dug and I dug as tear roll down my face. I want to scream, I want to kill Finn, I want to hug John, I want to find the only family I have left. Even while dying Tiga was worried about me. Talking about how love is worth it. Love towards one of the people involved in his murder.

If I was here a second earlier I could have saved him. He was the last one to go. The last shot.

"Which one of them is his kid?" John brings Tiga's body to me, putting it on the hole I just dug.

I don't answer. Instead, I walk towards his son's body, grabbing it and taking it to the hole at his father's side. This was the best I could give them.

A hole of dirt.

"How did you know them?" John asks me and I swallow hard, staring to fill the hole back again.

"He was one of the people who saved me. He taught me to heal the wounded." I tell him. "He told me wonders about this place. I'm glad he died here."

"I'm sorry... I couldn't get Finn to stop." He tells me as I go to fill the other hole.

"You heard him. He forgave you. Who am I not to?" I swallow hard.

He stays there while I finish bury them. When I do, I walk to Tiga's house, grabbing the toy his son was grabbing when I saw him, a photo of Tiga's wife, and two flowers.

I walk back to the graves putting each flower on their feet, then the toy close to the child, and the photo close to him.

I swallow hard and take a deep breath before, going to put the shovel back in its place.

When I was away from John I buried my face in my arms, sitting against the kitchen counter.

"Fuck," I mutter slightly hitting my head on the counter behind me.

"Hey... we need to go," John says, not opening the door knowing I didn't want him to see me like this.

I walk out and decide to do the only thing I could right now. I hug him as tight as I can, crying into his shoulder. At first, he doesn't know what to do, not used to any kind of physical contact that's not involved with kicking his ass until he couldn't walk straight, but soon he wraps his arms around my waist, burying his face on the hook of my neck.

"I'm sorry..." I cry. "I'm sorry I didn't come back. I'm so sorry, John." I keep crying not even carrying that I called him for the first name. He doesn't seem to care either.

"It's okay. It'll be okay, Ina." He mutters into my neck.

We stay like that for a while, pushing away only when they called us again.

"I'm not leaving again," I assure him and he nods at me.

"You better not." He jokes and I laugh cleaning the tears away.