forty-five; worms

"John's with that crazy bitch

"John's with that crazy bitch. I'm going there whatever you like it or not."

Me, Octavia, Indra, Delphia, Cooper, and one of the warriors were on an abandoned building trying to figure out what would be our next move. We had Shallow Valley's blueprint in front of us. Rage running through my veins. They killed our people.

"They don't know we're coming, so all 3 northern passes will be wide open." Cooper tells us.

"But the village will be fortified." Octavia states.

"Where's the water source?" I ask the man.

"Here."

"Why? What are you thinking?" Delphia asks me and before I can answer I hear Clarke's voice.

"My question exactly." She says, getting in with Miller and Bellamy.

"Miller, your orders were to go-" Cooper tells the man but he interrupts her.

"I know my orders. I think we should listen to what Clarke has to say." He says and both me and Octavia raise our brows looking at the girl, waiting for her response.

"You can't take the sea route."

"Why?" Indra asks.

"You said the sea is gone. Is it passable or not?" Octavia asks Clarke already done wth her.

"Yes, maybe. But you have to understand-"

"Maybe's good enough for me." I interrupt her walking away.

"Let's move out." Octavia orders, walking by my side but behind stopped by Bellamy.

When he tries to touch us, everyone points their guns to his head.

"Stand down." She tells them.

"Please, just hear us out." Bellamy almost begs us.

"John's with that crazy bitch. I'm going there whatever you like it or not." I look up at Bellamy.

"We're all on the same team. No one wants to get to that valley more than me. It's my home. But this way is too risky." Clarke looks at me and I step back.

"Risky how? Show me." Octavia asks going back to the blueprints as I give Bellamy a death glare, before walking back with them.

"You chose the shortest route, which makes sense, but the dry seabed is hit by almost constant sandstorms." Clarke states.

"We have the tents from the second dawn. Sand won't be a problem." I tell her.

"It's not just sand. Some of it crystallized in Praimfaya. I'm talking shards of glass like razor blades. Your tents will be torn to shreds and so will you." Clarke corrects me.