twelve; real rescue services

"We're here now

"We're here now. Everything's gonna be okay."

It had been another ten days since I've last seen Murphy. I had passed by the dropship for the first time since I left some days ago only to see everyone but him. I spent a day watching every single part of that place, but he wasn't there.

We hadn't been training as much, instead of all day, we trained most of the night. Delphia said I needed to learn to fight at night and without needing to see the enemy.

Tiga left his village in the evenings and spent the rest of the say with us. Linn told me he has done this since he left.

Tiga had walked away from all the violence and went to live in a little village with his friend, Nyko. His wife had died protecting their child.

I had been walking around the woods for a while now, trying to find something to eat.

While doing that, I see a grounder with two people on a leach.

I notice that the two people walking behind his horse are no other than Bellamy and Finn. They both look like hell.

I decide to do the right thing and helped the poor bastards.

Linn is right, I'm way better at fighting with my blades than with the bow and arrow.

I walk towards the road and pretend to fall on the ground, hiding my painted and scarred face under my jacket, hoping that he would come to add me to his collection, knowing that he wouldn't if he thought I was a grounder as well. Turns out, it worked.

He comes to grab me and I flick my legs through his arm, cutting his throat. His blood paints my face red as I push the man off me, cleaning my weapon to my pants.

"You're welcome." I walk towards Bellamy and Finn untying his hands.

"Thanks," Bellamy says as I cut the rope from his wrists

"Where are the others?" I ask them.

"Probably in the dropship. We fought the Grounders. We burned them, and we won." Finn tells me and I nod.

I hear noise coming from the bushes behind us and I put myself in front of them, taking my bow and arrow, getting ready to shoot whatever came out.

Kane?

The Ark's here.

"Put it down, Inanna." He tells me and I do as he says.

"I just saved them, don't point that shit at me." I look at his gun.

"We're here now. Everything's gonna be okay." Kane says making me roll my eyes at him. "Come on, let's go to The Ark."

"I'm not going. Thanks for coming for our rescue but you're late." I spit at him as some people come out of the woods as well, one of them being Abby.