sixteen; wounded back

"Yeah

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yeah... he thought he was doing the right thing."

It had been two days since it happened. As soon as I told Delphia, she jumped at Finn, trying to kill him. Kane locked her up for a day, letting her go when they figured out I should get my back fucked up. He didn't forgive me for knocking his guards down, twice, and assaulting the spaghetti arm. Hypocrisy.

While Finn walked freely until they figure out what to do with him, I got lashed with the electric thing they carry around, nine times. It hurt like a bitch, my smug smile never leaving my face as everyone looked at me in shock. Apparently, Abby had got lashed ten times. Lucky me.

Since then, Kane had gone to the grounders trying to get them to be in peace with 'us' and Abby was the new Chancellor. Yey...

We were sitting at a table in the bar. Clark, Bellamy, Delphia, me, and my wounded fucking back. Clark and Delphi were telling us how to get inside of that shit hole.

"Ok, tell me again," Bellamy asks them.

"It's a labyrinth." Delphia breathes out and Clark looks at her.

"We got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system. That's our way in." Clark explains pointing at the map on top of the table, and Delphia nods. Apparently, they are now friends or something, I haven't quite figured it out yet.

"Sure, if we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men." Bellamy keeps looking at the map.  "I swear to God, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself." Bellamy breaths out and Delphi looks at me.

"You won't be by yourself," I tell him and Delphia nods, followed by Clark.

We saw the door to The Ark open, Finn was being probably forgave for his crimes inside.

"Guess the inquisition's over," Bellamy says when we see Finn and John coming out.

"I'm gonna go." Delphi gets up from my side touching my arm and I nod. Clark slightly smiles at her and she nods in reply, walking away as soon as Finn comes up.

"How's Finn doing, anyway?" Bellamy questions looking at Clark, who takes a deep breath.

"I haven't talked to him since we got back." She looks at her drink as I take a sip of mine. "I don't know what to say. He just kept shooting." 

"We're at war, Clarke. We've all done things." Bellamy says comprehensive.

"War is not an excuse for what he did, you both know where I stand in this." I breathe out, finishing my drink. "Plus, he probably got cleared while I got my back fucked for breaking an arm and knocking three people down."

"Shh..." Clark hits me from under the bed noticing he's walking in our direction.

"Hey." He greets us and I swallow hard, unable not to see Tiga's face every time I look at him.

FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (editing) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें