twenty-six; becca's wardrobe

"Nice dress

"Nice dress."

We see the drone flying by us. We run as fast as we can trying to see where it was headed. John keeps falling, karma for not training with me, now he can't walk ten feet running out of breath.

After running for a while, we see a mansion, as soon as we open the doors John falls on the ground out of breath.

"John." I see someone coming towards us, I can't see them though, the light behind them making me close my eyes. "Inanna." The male voice states. I knew that voice, oh I hated that voice. "There you are."

"Jaha?" John asks as I look at the man, ready to cut him into little pieces and feed him to the sea monster.

"Welcome." He gets closer and John gets up from the floor. "We have so much to talk about and so little time. I found it." He states. "The city of light is real."

I take a deep breath not wanting to do something that I will regret later.

"One time wasn't enough? You needed to lock me away again?" I ask through my clenched teeth. "Lock us away..." I correct looking at John who's ready to jump at Jaha.

"You let us there!" He finally jumps at him but falls while doing it, better, passes out while doing it.

Jaha looks at me as he grabs him bridal style and carries him to the couch. I don't move past the entryway.

"Inanna, come in," Jaha tells me after letting go of John.

I walk carefully towards him, taking my weapons from the handmade cases I had made with the fabric I ripped from the sofa on the bedroom of the bunker.

"You still think I'm not gonna slash your throat..." I mutter noticing that Jaha is fine with turning his back on me.

"No one dies in the city of light." He says confidently and I scoff.

"Wanna test that theory?" He finally looks back at me. "Where's Cosmos?"

"In the city of light," Jaha tells me and I look at him waiting for him to explain.

"And where's that really?" As I ask this he points at his temples and I frown and take a deep breath. "You need help. You really do, Jaha. You should get that checked." I walk past him and grab an apple from the plate of fruit on top of a table.

"I'll call him for you." He walks up the stairs and I take a deep breath sitting on one of the chairs on the counter.

When I notice I see a woman I've never seen before, she looked weird. Red dress and red lipstick after the end of the world, type of weird.

"I know you..." I mutter noticing that she's the A.I from the videos on the bunker. "Nice dress."

"Thank you, Inanna." She nods at me.