eight; charity project

"I can leave you here to rot or I can help you

"I can leave you here to rot or I can help you."

Raven had done whatever she did to try to save the people in The Ark and everyone was looking at the stairs doing absolutely nothing except holding the people they were screwing. Cute.

Staying here watching everyone acting like everything was okay made me sick.

Octavia, Raven, and Finn were pretty much the only people I talked to, but right now, Raven and Finn were doing fuck know's what, and Octavia was nowhere to be found.

I had looked for her through the whole camp but nothing. I had looked for her earlier but still, nothing. I was expecting her to be in the camp by nighttime, thinking that she was probably chasing butterflies or something, but still, nothing.

I walk to Bellamy's tent and call him, but nothing. I take the initiative to open the tent and wake him up.

"Hey, wake the fuck up." I grab something from his tent and throw it at him.

"What do you want? What are you doing here?" Bellamy groans rubbing his eyes and looking up at me.

"You seen Octavia?" I ask him and by the look, he gives me I don't even need an answer.

"No, I thought she was with you." He gets up and I notice that he's in his underwear making me look away uncomfortably.

"I wouldn't be here if she was with me," I say obviously. "I searched the whole camp for her. She's not here. I even checked where Atom was buried. Nothing."

He finishes dressing and we both walk out of his tent. He goes straight to Clark's asking if she had seen her but we got the answer we were expecting. No.

"Let's check again," Clark tells us after saying that she would help.

"She's not here. I searched this place like thirty times already." I look at and she nods.

"Still, she might have come back," Clark tells me and I take a deep breath.  "You go to the dropship." She points at Bellamy. "I'll check the rest of the tents, Hestia, go see if she's on your spot."

"Thanks." Bellamy looks at both of us.

"I'm not doing this for you. If it wasn't for her, you would have more than a broken nose." I tell him before walking with Clark who said pretty much the same thing I did.

I walk to the place I used to go to. I and Octavia were there a few times.

I walk as fast as I can, grabbing a torch before leaving.

"Hestia," Clark calls and I look at her. "Be careful. Take your knife." She tells me and I scoff.

I don't even use a knife what the fuck. Since Murphy was banished, Clark had been trying to be my friend as hard as she can. Not because she cared about me but because she had her conscience weighing more than her.