three; tent sharing

"Grab me again and I'll rip your hand off with my teeth

"Grab me again and I'll rip your hand off with my teeth."

I woke up with everyone screaming and making a lot of noise. I walk down the stairs only to see Bellamy and some girl making out.

I cough slightly telling them to stop.

"I was trying to sleep, you fucking asshole," I tell him before walking out.

"You're jealous?" He teases and I laugh before walking away not even bothering to give him an answer.

Sure, he was hot. But I had my eyes on someone else.

I notice Wells showing up with a bunch of clothes and a shovel making me frown at him.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" Atom stops him.

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." He replies.

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here."

"There's always a market for..." he starts saying but Bellamy walks out of the dropship shirtless and with the girl he was making out with, making me scoff.

"We share based on need, just like back home. You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor? This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." he says and the argument got boring making me walk away. 

I walk towards somewhere I could sit and start to make an ax out of a bit of steal that must have fallen from the dropship on its way down.

"Hey, Hestia!" I hear Murphy calling making me look back at him. "Wanna see something cool?"

I put my half-made ax on my belt and walk towards him. 

We walk towards one of the bonfires and he suddenly grabs a girl making me look at him from up to down, surprised and curious about how this would end. 

Murphy grabs her tightly and puts her close enough to the fire, that would be hot enough for it to hurt her. He looks at me smirking and I'm still impressed by the whole thing. My expression changes to a smirk, matching his.

"Partner's in crime, huh?" I mutter jokingly and he keeps smirking. 

"Bellamy!" He calls out, loud enough for the whole camp to hear. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." He tells him when he shows us, already with a shirt on, thankfully.

"Let her go!" Wells grunts as he pushes Murphy away from the girl, causing him to fall.

I'm about to get involved, already with my fist ready to punch the living shit out of Wells when I fell a grip on my wrist. I would take any opportunity I have to make someone on the Jaha family pay for what they did. 

FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (editing) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara