two; run things

"You know, I was never a big fan of the boys club

"You know, I was never a big fan of the boys club."

I was looking at everything around me when I notice Blondie with a map and crossing points. Wells was with her. The son of the man who injected my parents locked me with an abusive family, and then locked me away for four years.

I walk towards her and touch her shoulder lightly before sitting close to her map.

"I could feel you stressing from where I was standing," I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me, while Wells clenches his jaw. "I'm Inanna."

"We know who you are." Wells spits and I smirk.

"So you know how useful I can be." I look at him.

"Unless we want to bribe or kill someone you're useless." He argues and I get up and walk closer to him.

"I learned some new skills when your father looked me away for four years." I swallow hard looking at him.

"You're crazy." He pushes me away.

"Maybe," I smirk. "Four years in solitary do things to you." 

When I notice I see a guy with goggles coming in our direction, stopping for a moment noticing who I was. 

"Oh, cool. A map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." He says looking at Clark but Wells pushes him away.

"Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him. He's with us." Murphy shows up with a group of guys.

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells puts his hands up and looks at Murphy.

"We're on the ground. Is that not good enough for you?" Bellamy asks and Wells takes a deep breath before walking towards him, and I walk towards Murphy as he follows him towards Bellamy.

I notice one of his guys looking at me almost scared.

"I don't bite." I look at him from up to down. "Unless you ask me to, of course." 

When he swallows hard, trying to see if I really meant what I had said, I scoff at him. 

"You couldn't handle me, even if you had the chance." I smirk at the boy and walk away from them, his eyes still burning into my back. 

I support my back against the dropship and look back at what's happening.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority." Wells says.

"Screw your father," Octavia says back. "What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little Princess?"

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be." Blondie almost snaps at Octavia. "How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now."