ten; feelings

"You think he what? Fell and got his fingernails ripped off?! They toured him!"

Just looking at him was making me want to cry. I had left him out there and look at him now. Sitting on the dropship's floor, shaking, covered in blood.

There were some people on the dropship, but I was the only one close to him.

"Where is he?!" Bellamy asks as he enters the dropship with Clark and a gun.

"Calm the fuck down, will you?" I put myself between them noticing Bellmay's approach.

"Everyone but Connor and Derek out. Now." Bellamy orders and I don't move. He looks at me and I scoff looking back at him.

"Oh, you're waiting for me to get out? Good luck with that." I smile at him sarcastically.

"He claims he was with the grounders," Derek says pointing his gun at Murphy.

"We caught him trying to sneak back into the camp." Connor tells Bellamy.

"I wasn't sneaking. I was running. from the grounders." Murphy speaks up weakly and I swallow hard looking down, quickly getting myself back together.

"Anyone sees any grounders?" Bellamy asks and everyone denies. "Well, in that case." he points his gun at Murphy.

"What the fuck is your problem? Look at him!" I scream at Bellamy losing my temper for good. "You think he what? Fell and got his fingernails ripped off?! They toured him!" I grab Murphy's hand to show Bellamy. "He's not lying, Bellamy," I tell him. Venom covering my voice.

"Hestia's right. If he was with the grounders then he knows things that might help us!" Finn gets on my side. Covering Murphy from the gun pointed in his direction.

"Help us? We hanged him. We banished him, and now we're gonna kill him." Bellamy screams at us and I look at him with pure disgust in my eyes. "Get the hell out of my way."

"They're right," Clarke speaks up.

"Thank you!" I say annoyed.

"Like hell they are. Clarke! Think about Charlotte?"

"The psycho in the making. I remember her." I smile sarcastically at Bellamy.

"I am thinking about her, but what happened to Charlotte was as much our fault as his," Clarke tells Bellamy.

"You and the grounders should compare notes." Finn looks at Bellamy.

"The grounders know we're at war." Bellamy argues, "What did you tell them about us?" He screams at Murphy and I groan at his ways.

"Everything." He looks down a bit.

"Once he's better, we find out what he knows, and then he's out of here, ok?" Clarke tells Bellamy.