forty-eight; last chance

"I can't see the old Inanna anymore when I look at you

"I can't see the old Inanna anymore when I look at you."

Fifty percent of our army wouldn't march with us. The faithful. They wanted their commander. The commander that run away. To make them obey, we decided to but Indra, Cosmos, Gaia, and Bellamy fighting in the fighting pits.

Monty had shown us the farm, it was working again but we both decide to keep it down. AFter everything we did in here, this is was the last place we would want to live in.

We were getting ready for the fight. Octavia had soaked her hands in blood and run them through her face. I soaked mine and run them on my cheeks, staining them red.

I held Octavia's hand as thing as I could before we get out of the main office to meet the fighters.

Cosmos helped me back in The Ark, he and his books were the only things keeping me sane in the solitary. He was on my side the whole time in the bunker, and now he was a traitor.

We're sitting on the almost throne-like chairs made for us. We look at each other and I give her a small nod before we both get up.

"We gather here today to remind ourselves what happens to the enemies of Wonkru. It doesn't matter who you are. If you choose sides against us, if you divide us, if you defy us, then you are not us." I speak up, looking down at them.

"Before we give these traitors a second chance to be called... brother... sister... friend, or seda, we pay tribute to those who have died so that we might live." Octavia finishes the speech.

"Omon gon oson." We all say. (All of me for all of us)

"Be the last." Octavia says before we sit back down, looking at them.

Immediately, Gaia kicks her mother and grabs a spear from the wire. This causes to Indra to hit her daughter and then pass to Bellamy, who hadn't move since the speech ended. He grabs a knife and fights Indra. He quickly gets cut on the arm but keeps going, groaning as he fights Indra as hard as he can. 

Cosmos had an axe in his hands and had hit Indra in the leg, who kicked him away.

The woman cuts Bellamy's leg but he keeps fighting. Soon enough, his weapon is snatched away from his hand and Gaia gets up, kicking them both to the ground and grabbing the spear. 

"Hofli heda's keryon shoun op ai meika." Gaia says before throwing the spear at us, hitting right between the two thrones. (May the spirit of the commanders guide my hand.)

Bellamy tries to stop her but fails. They all look up at us, fear in their eyes.

Octavia gets up and grabs the spear, throwing it back down.

"I said, be the last." She sits back down at my side.

The fight's about to keep going but Monty shows up.