thirty-four; keryonjaka

"You still love me?"

We had been freed after Clark told Roan that earth was about to go to shit. Again. He promised to keep Lexa's coalition, meaning that we wouldn't kill us all and would keep skaikru as the 13th clan. He had given us a metal piece that would guarantee safe passages.

"Time to go," Bellamy tells Clark.

"We'll do our best to keep the king on his throne," Kane assures them.

"We'll find a way to beat the radiation." Clark tries her best to be optimistic but I fought that will happen.

From where I stand we have six months to live tops. At the same time, I always thought I would live until I was eighteen to be thrown out of The Ark, my birthday is in two months so six sounded pretty good to me.

"If either of you screw this up, we die," Octavia tells them.

"No pressure," I speak up winding my eyes at the duo.

"This is serious. If anyone finds out why Roan helped us, it'll be every clan for itself. The king will fall, and they'll come after us." Bellamy looks between us and I take a deep breath.

"Let's hope they don't then."

"It's getting dark. Let's do this." Clark walks towards her mother hugging her, as Bellamy walks to Kane.

Apparently, while I was gone, Bellamy and Pike had massacred an army of warriors that were there to help them. He let Indra live as some kind of message.

What a sweaty...

Indra was with Octavia and I went to grab the box I told Emori to bring me the other day.

I walk towards the flamekeeper's room, trying not to be noticed. I walk down the stairs and find the box. I walk out of there as fast as I can.

"Hey," Someone walks by me, John.

"What? I'm busy."

"Leave with me."

"You and Emori, you mean." I keep walking towards my house, not bothering to look at him, who's still walking by my side.

"She saved your life-" I open the door to my house and enter it.

"Look, Murphy," I say not even noticing I didn't address him as John as I used to. "I'm not trying to a bitch, but I'm not leaving with both of you just so I could be third-wheeling. I'm fine, thanks." I put the box back into my room. "Don't leave the door open."

"You're not third w-" He starts saying as he closes the door.

"I've been there before and I left," I tell him steadily. "If you want to be with me, it's easy, stay."