eighteen; frankenstien

"Come back

"Come back."

Clarke knew how to save the rippers. She would make the commander see Abby saving Lincoln and was hoping that if she could save the rippers they wouldn't attack.

I was with them at the dropship. Bellamy, me, Nyko, Octavia, Finn, Abby, and Lincoln.

He looked dead.

"Pupils are unresponsive." Abby states. "Tie off his arm. Tight as you can." She orders Octavia who does as she asks. "Thanks to the supplies your brother found, Lincoln might have a chance." She says as she puts a liquid on a needle.

"What's that?"

"This will bring down his fever." She explains as she sticks it on him but he pushes her away. "Hold him down!"

She finally does it but he keeps grunting and convulsing. Abby's face turned into desperation.

"What's happening? Why isn't it working?" Octavia asks worried, looking at Abby waiting for a response.

"His heart stopped." She mutters. You're their healer? Tilt his head back. Pull his chin down to open his airway." She orders Nyko as she does the same thing Clark did earlier.

Lincoln doesn't move.

"Come on. Come on." Abby mutters but eventually stops.

"You're stopping. What's wrong?" Octavia looks at Abby and I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I look at the ground beneath me and then at Bellamy, who looks down as well.

"I'm sorry. He's gone." Abby tells Octavia.

"No, it's not possible." She denies it and goes back to trying to bring him back. "You're wrong!" She screams at Abby while tears run down her face.

"Octavia." Bellamy mutters but she ignores him.

My heart tightens for her as I look away, feeling a lonely tear rolling down my face. Not knowing what I would do if I was on her place.

"Come back." She begs while sobbing. "Lincoln."

Clark gets up the stairs with the commander, some grounders, and Indra, and I'm already getting ready to die.

I get up from Octavia's side and get up grabbing my weapons.

"Kill them all." Indra orders as they take their words, I take my bow and the others take their guns.

"Please you don't have to do this," Clark tells the Commander.

I look down and see the electricity thing they love to use, and then I remember one of the books I read on The Ark.

Fucking Frankenstein.

I let go of the bow, pushing Octavia away and shocking Lincoln with it. Nothing.