forty-two; fighting pits

"Who's next?"

"Who's next?"

The door opens and we enter the dining hall. Most of the people inside, getting up.

"Jos emo hedsweden!" Octavia orders the guards as we burst into the room. (Only the guilty)

"Osir gaf emo in kiken." I say looking at the woman behind all of this. Kara, the one Jaha had taken to us.

She turns on her heel and runs away. I left O's side and go after her as she walks towards the farm. I take both the blade from my back and open the farm door, seeing her with a gun to her head. I do what I did for three months in the bunker with john and throw the double-blade sword at her, sticking it through her hand causing her to drop the weapon and moan in pain.

"It won't be that easy," I tell her as I walk towards Abby and Kane who were tied to the pipe at the end of the room.

I cut their restraints and they look at me, taken back by the amount of blood on me.

I walk towards Kara who steps back from me but I grab her, taking my weapon from her hand, making her let out a loud scream.

"Jaha's dying. He needs you." I look at Abby as I walk out of the room. "Hon daun em," I tell the grounder walking towards us, pointing at the woman in the middle of the room. (Take her)

I walk with them towards Octavia who takes them to Jaha while I go look for Jackson.

I see the young doctor walking around without knowing what to do.

"He's with me." I tell the guard walking by him and Jackson comes to me. "Jaha's dying." I take him towards the others.

"Thelonious..." Abby mutters before lifting his shirt to see the wound. "It's not just blood. It's bile. I think he perforated his liver." She states and then looks at Jackson. "I need something sharp. I need to get in there now."

"Abby... You can't fix me this time." Jaha mutters.

"Thelonious... Thelonious, fight." Kane tells his friend.

"I think his fight is over." Octavia places her hand on Kane's shoulder.

" Octavia... Promise me that you'll take care of Ethan." Jaha groans.

"You have my word. I'll take care of the boy." She assures the dying man.

"Just take me home, Marcus." Jaha struggles to say. "Take me to my wife. Take me to Wells."

"In peace, may you leave the shore. In love, may you reach the next. Safe passage on your travels... until our final journey to the ground." Marcus tells him as Jaha takes a breath, probably his last one. "May we meet again."