thirteen; infernal maps

"Yu gonplei ste odon

"Yu gonplei ste odon."

I had been walking for God knows how long, I had passed the same tree about ten times. I sit at the end of a tree cursing to myself, trying to find some sort of thing that tells me who many times I have to walk past the same exact things.

Suddenly I feel a sword touching my neck.

"Who are you?" A woman shows up.

She was with more people, warriors. I look at her and remember the drawing on Delphia's wall. Indra.

"Laik yu Indra?" I look up at her but she doesn't reply. "I need your help." (Are you Indra?)

"Frag em op." She orders and I stick my bands on the blade pushing the sword away from my neck the best I can, while the person behind me tries to cut open my neck. (Kill her)

"Don't! I'm with Delphia." I struggle to say as the blood drips from my hands. "The notebook."

She takes it from me and signalizes them to stop. "Chon gave yu disha?" (Who gave you this?)

"Delphia!" I tell her again.

"Chit do yu want?" (What do you want?)

"They're gone. I got one of the people who took her. He said they were in mountains." I look into her eyes but as soon as I talk about the mountain she looks away. "I know who to get in"

"No. They've almost started a war. I'm not going to help them." Indra states and I take a deep breath as I get up, immediately grabbed by one of her men. "Talk to Anya. She might help you find them."

I swallow hard as I nod, not pushing it, wanting to keep my head where it should be.

"Who do I find her?" I ask and she gives me Delphia's notebook, opening it on a specific page.

It had another map making me take a deep breath noticing I'm gonna have to do this all over again.

"Find them," Indra tells me and I nod at her walking away. "Teik's bants." I hear her tell her soldiers as I walk into the woods again. (Let's go.)

I look at the map and this one looks less bad. Except that goes right through where The Ark is now. If they see me, I'm as good as dead, so I needed to find a way around.

I decide to go talk to Tiga before going to Anya, maybe he knew something I didn't.

I found another map and after a few hours, I arrive. As soon as I step into that place, a man I didn't recognize walked towards me.

"I'm here to talk to Tiga," I tell him and he calls him.

As soon as he sees me, he walks faster in my direction.