twenty; trip to memory land

"I'm sorry, man

"I'm sorry, man. I don't speak Grounder."

Finn was dead. They had tied him up in front of us but before they could torture him, Clarke put him out of his misery. As soon as Raven noticed Clarke's bloody hand, she screamed so loud that I was sure it could be heard from the ring.

The Commander had agreed into helping us take our people from Mount Weather if we gave Finn's body to be burned in the village he massacred. I hadn't gone with them. Delphia wasn't there either. Instead, we had stayed in The Ark.

Now, Bellamy was about to go undercover into Mount Weather. Clark said we needed someone on the inside to turn off the acid fog.

Indra's army had come to The Ark to do I don't know what, probably friends because I don't understand why they're not doing what they do. Fighting, so that we could get into that godforsaken place and get Onto and Linn back.

"It's true then." Indra gets closer to me and Delphia, who smiles when she sees her friend. "You made a skaikru your second?"

"Not yet." Delphia looks between me and Indra. "Soon."

"I'll leave you two to talk." I nod as I walk away.

"Wait," Delphi calls and I look back at her. "Help Indra train Skaikru."

"I don't know-"

"Prove her how good you are." Delphia looks at Indra and I feel like a pond in their game of which one of them can train better soldiers.

"Later. Kane wants to talk first." I look between the two of them as I walk away.

I walk towards the room where everyone was. Octavia and John included.

I support my back against the wall at O's side who looks at me and then at the two grounders gossiping and looking at John. I'm about to go to him when Octavia grabs my wrist.

"You and your brother need to get that fixed," I mutter noticing that Bellamy did the exact same thing every time I got myself between one of John's fights with Wells. Bless his soul.

Jaha was here too. Giving everyone side looks and being his normal son of a bitch self.

"Don't worry. My shock baton has got your back." The guard on Octavia's side tells her and I try my best not to burst out laughing.

"How about you stick it up your ass instead?" She says not looking at him and I laugh quietly.

"I know we don't have a lot in common, but we do have a common enemy and a common goal." Kane starts his pep talk, oh I missed pep talks. "For us to reach it, to get our people out of Mount Weather, we need to work together." He looks at Indra. "Ogeda. Skaikru en Trikru."  He says and I look at him impressed realizing that he really wants this alliance to be a thing. "Our survival depends on us sharing your knowledge..."