fifty-four; kinky and homicidal

"Whoo hoo hoo!"

"Whoo hoo hoo!"

We were walking around, knocking on doors and trying to see if anyone was there. Apparently, everyone was gone, what I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.

As we're walking around Emori calls us, it had the Ally symbol on some weird little flag that was hanging around. I swallow hard remembering what happened.

"Hello? Invaders from Earth! Can we come in?" John knocks on a door and Emori tells him to shut the hell up.

"If we want to do better here, we can't be just-" Clarke starts saying but it's interrupted by John kicking a door open.

"Well, look at that. This one's unlocked." He looks back at us and gets in.

We walk around and notice chains tied to the wall. They were there to restrain people making me second guess the fairytale we had walked into.

"Hmm, kinky." John mutters and looks at me. "You had knife thing-"

"Shut up or I'll attach that to you and keep you there forever." I warn him.

"I don't know about that, I would prefer the other way around-"

"Oh my god." I look away taken away by the amount of shit leaving his mouth.

"Would you two mind?" Bellamy looks back at us and I give him a forced smile and then looking back at John, hitting him with my elbow making him laugh.

"It's some kind of shrine." Clarke speaks up.

"What?" I ask confused and walking towards her noticing a shrine in front of her. "Oh."

"Blood." She grabs a bowl with a few drops of fresh blood.

"Eligius III." Bellamy looks at the wall and sees a picture of a family.

"All named Lightbourne. They sent families." Clarke states.

"Nice to be remembered."

"Or worshipped." I correct.

"Dead bugs." John says as he looks at a glass box. "Karma's a bitch."

"Come on. We shouldn't be here." Clarke walks out.

"Hey, you want a music player?" John handles it to Bellamy who stares at him for a few seconds.

"Behave, Murphy."

"All right." He walks away behind Bellamy and I grab the music player walking behind them and poking John's shoulder.

I give it to him as I raise my brows and he gives me a small kiss taking it from my hands.

* * *

I and Emori were trying to open the main door, she was failing miserably so I tried.