fifty-two; it should have been me

"And Cosmos was a traitor who tried to gut me like a fish but was too much of a coward to do so

"And Cosmos was a traitor who tried to gut me like a fish but was too much of a coward to do so. He deserved what he got."

I woke up. It felt like it was the next morning. John's looking down at me as I open my eyes. I sit up and I feel as normal as I can.

I still feel like Delphi died yesterday so the pain theory was wrong. I still wanna die.

"Twenty years later and you look the same." I try my best to joke, but I could see that something was wrong by the look he gave me. "What's wrong?"

"Monty and Harper died." He states.

"H-How did they die? I thought you couldn't die in the-"

"They didn't get in."

"Then how did they die?" I ask him and he swallows hard.

"It's been 125 years." He states and my breath gets stuck in my throat.

"W-What?"

"Yeah. Did have kid," John tells me and I don't know what to say. "He's not really a kid, he's technically older than us, he's twenty-six."

I take a deep breath trying my best to process everything John told me. I look around and notice that there are some capsules open.

"Where are they?" I point at them.

"Monty found another planet, he left us a video explaining everything," John tells me. "He also told Jordan to wake Bellamy and Clarke first."

"Then they woke you all up and I was not a part of the main list." I finish and he nods.

"They're waiting for us in the dining hall."

We walk through the ship and we pass the room where Delphia took her last breath. It's been so long since she died.

We enter the room and as I expected, everyone looks at me, wondering why I wasn't six feet under.

Emori, Bellamy, and Echo were on a table while Abby was on another. When I see her I can't help but clench my jaw. She's a traitor.

We had two bouls waiting for us on the table with the others, I walk behind John as he sits on the corner and I sit at Emori's side, who changes on her sit, sitting slightly away from me.

"I don't bite." I tell her.

"You do worse." Abby looks at me from me the other table.

"So do you." I bring the bowel to my lips, drinking what was on it.

Suddenly, a kid I had never seen gets in and gives Abby a bottle of first-culture algae to put Kane in a coma. The same Bellamy used on O.

"Saving traitors." I roll my eyes and mutter to myself but everyone hears due to the silence in the room.